Any Serious And Real Online Master Into A Long Term Online Relation With Me About My Wife?

As a Dominant I have done this several times. It can run out of steam depending on the commitment of all involved. If the cuck is motivated to follow orders it can be very rewarding. I have done both local & long distance control.

One cuck that lived several states away had ED from a medical condition. But he had a somewhat active sex life with his devoted ******* wife. They used toys, vibes, etc along with videos & pics to keep it going. I ordered him to have her dress sexy & masturbate will being videoed. She always soaked her panties & then he would give her oral to climax. I had him always remove her panties before oral & discreetly place them in a zip lock bag. Then mail the wet panties & the video to me. I'd tribute her panties while watching the video. Then send her panties back to his PO box full of my seed. I'm sure he did cleanup on them. Wife never had a clue. This went on for over 3 years. So it is possible to do this.

PM me if interested.

Reactions: ukkinkycouple, Marriedvp, fandangler and 1 other person
dirtyoldman2u said:
As a Dominant I have done this several times. It can run out of steam depending on the commitment of all involved. If the cuck is motivated to follow orders it can be very rewarding. I have done both local & long distance control.

One cuck that lived several states away had ED from a medical condition. But he had a somewhat active sex life with his devoted ******* wife. They used toys, vibes, etc along with videos & pics to keep it going. I ordered him to have her dress sexy & masturbate will being videoed. She always soaked her panties & then he would give her oral to climax. I had him always remove her panties before oral & discreetly place them in a zip lock bag. Then mail the wet panties & the video to me. I'd tribute her panties while watching the video. Then send her panties back to his PO box full of my seed. I'm sure he did cleanup on them. Wife never had a clue. This went on for over 3 years. So it is possible to do this.

PM me if interested.
love this id be willing to try

wantmyasianwifeshared said:
This is very interesting as I share a very similar fantasy and thought I was alone in those desires, so it is great to see others have the same desires too.

I do like the thought of an online relationship where the Master and cuck is fully involved but wife is totally *******. I keep trying to make my wife accept to be shared but she is still hesitant, so an online situation where she is ******* but still being used as a slut for a Dom/Master would be very interesting as long as it is kept discrete in a way so she is not aware of her submission and use.

moravko said:
I own many wives in private. Free to contact me kik VladHogar... or mail vladbull11 at gmail com
What does this own mean?