Any Serious And Real Online Master Into A Long Term Online Relation With Me About My Wife?

OnlineBullforMyWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hello ,

Wannabe cuck here with huge fantasy about sharing my wife online with someone understanding that kind of online relation between 2 men ( you the Master and me the sub cuck) about my wife. I love the feeling to think my wife is not mine anymore but the wife of you, our online Master. Its relation between me and you and she has no clue. She is involved but without she know. She is through me. If you understand that kind of online relation you can contact me and we can discuss the subject. I'm looking only for one real Master, i want it real almost as possible.

slutwives.jpg

Reactions: Cuckloverbull, scott25660, SquirmingSub and 3 others
I share this wish I am wannabe cuck also. any masters interested?

Reactions: Bullsimons
OnlineBullforMyWife said:
Hello ,

Wannabe cuck here with huge fantasy about sharing my wife online with someone understanding that kind of online relation between 2 men ( you the Master and me the sub cuck) about my wife. I love the feeling to think my wife is not mine anymore but the wife of you, our online Master. Its relation between me and you and she has no clue. She is involved but without she know. She is through me. If you understand that kind of online relation you can contact me and we can discuss the subject. I'm looking only for one real Master, i want it real almost as possible.

slutwives.jpg

I
cuckhubby48 said:
I share this wish I am wannabe cuck also. any masters interested?
Am interested.. I got nice thick bbc as wel

Reactions: mrcassidy73
i want a master like this too

same fantasy

This is very interesting as I share a very similar fantasy and thought I was alone in those desires, so it is great to see others have the same desires too.

Reactions: Jolover, Bullsimons and cuck72
Done this a couple of times with couples. Key is whether the slut knows..if not it can run out of steam fairly quickly..at least from my perspective..her posing and doing as she is told, knowing who it is for..eventually moving to Skype etc. is hot..just telling some cuck what you'd do to his wife..fun for a while but hard to sustain, honestly. she has to do what she is told...

just a head's up.

Reactions: Capt. Ron
any bulls?

Text me cuckold

Any cuckold likes that life style private message

any bulls?

sosecretslut said:
Done this a couple of times with couples. Key is whether the slut knows..if not it can run out of steam fairly quickly..at least from my perspective..her posing and doing as she is told, knowing who it is for..eventually moving to Skype etc. is hot..just telling some cuck what you'd do to his wife..fun for a while but hard to sustain, honestly. she has to do what she is told...

just a head's up.
you must be in great demand

Hello ,

slutwives.jpg
I can be the online Master kik masterjason28

I own many wives in private. Free to contact me kik VladHogar... or mail vladbull11 at gmail com

Hello ,

slutwives.jpg

I’m interested but have rules as well as we would have to discuss what you want out of this. If you and I agree I will send u a clone of my cock and you will use it to fill her cunt. You can say you got it for her I am 32 white male 6’1 200lb brown hair green eyes people say I’m very good looking. My cock is 7.5-8 long depending on how stimulated I am and I am thick. I will send you pics and videos of my cock cumming on your wife’s pics. You will do as you are told to and then you will send me the pics videos and her panties soaked with her CUNT juice. If your interested I can and will be a good master in all ways. Are you bi? I am straight but am willing to send you videos of me fucking a flashlight pussy similar to your wife’s and I will even send you my cum to enjoy.

Reactions: wantmyasianwifeshared
hello?

Dom here. PM me.

This never works or should I say, never really works. As the one guy mentioned above, it runs out of steam fast. I suppose it depends on the dom. If all they want to do is boss around some pussy cuck and get pics, then it could go on for a while. There has to be some connection to the slut without the cuck being the go-between. It doesn't have to be direct contact, but there needs to be a tether there somehow. I usually get disinterested in a slut pretty quick because most of them are fake. Closet cucks are usually worthless anyhow because none of them are man enough to fulfill my demands.

Then again, I'm a different kind of Dom, I guess. I don't just want the wife. I want your entire life.

Good luck though guys.

Hello ,

slutwives.jpg

As indicated by Yumadom this type of scenario that is presented on this thread truly does never work out. A true serious dominate alpha type would likely become disinterested rather quickly with only interacting with someone that is simply seeking fantasy talk to feed the cuck-wannabe with masturbation material only. Some would label this interaction as fake and simply fantasy talk only.

I also agree with Yumadom in that most so called closeted cucks (cuck-wannabe) tend to not be open to or willing enough to fulfill the real-life or virtual demands and directions of a much more alpha type man. I would expect that a truly experienced alpha would not put up with simply being a fantasy online dominate for very long unless all they are doing is collecting images and finding joy in fantasy chat as opposed to reality.

As an experienced cuckold, I have experienced the so-called online dom/sub relationships back in the days of AOL and IRC before what many of us consider the modern internet. I have experienced many variations of the so-called alternative lifestyles and I embraced being a cuckold & stag more the three decades ago. I found that I preferred being on the much more beta sub side within the expanded relationship and some of the most enjoyable experiences including being submissive to both the wife and her other man.

While so many men are ok with their wives having sex with another woman or even another man, those same husband tend to be spooked when their wives develop a true connection (sexual, non-sexual, emotional) with the other person. So with that said, I will again say that I also agree with Yumadom in that there has to be some connection, some direct contact between the online or IRL dominate and the wife without the cuck always being the go-between. As he previously stated, if the contact is not direct, there needs to be some form of a tether and the wife should be completely in the know with everything going on otherwise what is the point.

When a couple is truly submissive to an online dominate alpha and or to a IRL dominate alpha, and if they have found the alpha that is the best fit for their own need to be submissive. The couple should be open to do anything with reason that is desired by the dominate alpha even if that mean expanding those boundaries beyond their initial comfort zones. It is something that allows each of us to grow and evolve. Open honest judgment free communication is the key to a successful marriage and relationship with the additional person that has joined the couple.

Ideally a knowledgeable dominate alpha will expand the submissive couples’ boundaries, he will establish his own expectations with the submissive married couple. The cuckold will need to have a clear understanding of the expectations. During an experience with my prior wife, as a couple we were both submissive to an dominate alpha that had been a long time mutual friend of ours; I remember that moment when he transitioned from being our mutual friend to becoming our mutual dominate alpha to us as a couple and to each of us individually. Similar to what was shared by Dickforher, our alpha did establish a series of rules that we were expected to follow as a couple. He was our IRL alpha what also applied his dominance through various forms of media/communication. He did provide us a ‘clone willy’ which was a replica of his cock and it was the closest that we were allowed to come to having intercourse was the use of the clone with my than wife while he was our alpha. Throughout the relationship, we did as we were told and we would provide him digital images and videos of any activity he would instruct us to do during his absence.

I would recommend that you consider the feedback provided by Dickforher and Yumadom as both seem to have experiences with that associated advise that could add to your experiences. You will find that ever Alpha Dominate is different, it is crucial that you and your wife BOTH find the right Alpha that you both can develop a good connection with. In my experiences, we have always tended to be much more attracted to Alpha Dom such as Yumadom, as it is not simply about a fantasy connection between the Alpha and the wife, a GREAT Alpha will eventually become your Alpha within your entire life, not simply within the bedroom.

SS