• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any successful studs out there?

• Thread starterPassion before Pleasure
  • Start date

Passion before Pleasure

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2012
Hey there, I'm a hard white stud from the Vancouver, BC, Canada area. I was simply wondering if any studs here have ever met a cuck couple through this site?

I've been with a number of cuckolding wives and couples before, but haven't found any couples here, and I was just curious of the success rate other studs have had here.

craigslist, AFF and fetlife.

Tried those, mostly full of fakes and flakes.

I am just starting to finally embrace the lifestyle as a bull. I am currently talking with a couple that I met on AFF and we should meet next week. They seem to be real. She's a very submissive hotwife and he likes clean up duties, which is perfect for me :) We'll see if it really happens. I sure hope that Vancouver has real people to cuck.

Never had any luck with craigslist.. Lots of fakes.

Last edited:
Sadly it sounds like the couple that I was chatting to is either not real or not interested anymore. "She" stopped responding to my txt and my last few emails never got any reply. What a waste of time and excitements... Passion before Pleasure, did you ever find a couple in Vancouver?

Users who are viewing this thread