• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any Texas Cucks in this place

• Thread starterfunguytx
  • Start date

funguytx

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2007
www.iloveinterracial.com
I'd love to get with wife and cuck. I really like the feel of having hubby answer to my every whim, while I pleasure wife. Let's hear from you, I know you're out there. Big, black stud, waiting.:feedback:

Attachments

• t32.jpg
    t32.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,302
Last edited by a moderator:
hi sir im a sub wht blonde male cuck wanna be id love to serve u and wht women.we need to find the wht women now im from canton tx u

I haven't convinced my wife to let me watch her with a black guy yet but I'm working on it. She's Mexican. 4'9" - 98 lbs - and is between a 'C' and 'D' cup depending on the type of bra. She's told me she's been with black guys in the past and that just makes me want to see it more. I'm a fairly well endowed at seven inches and she always says thats more than enough, but I'd still like to see how big she can take. I think a ten inch black dick would look incredible going inside her since she so small. She likes missionary and when I pick her up and fuck her with her legs over my arms and I'm standing.

If you talk her into 10 throbbingly, awesome inches, she won't want your 7 inches any more. The guy will make her talk in her sleep, and orgasm in her sleep, and it won't be your name that is being called out.

She can't cum back once she has been with the big guys.

sissyslutlily = hater, wishes he had some of this big, dark, dick. It's bad to want something so badly.

cuck

I'm a cuck in Dallas, a ral one not wanna be. M wife is Jewels

Last edited by a moderator:
cuck wanabe in terrell tx wishes wife would go to BBC

Users who are viewing this thread