• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any uk womenout there

• Thread starteruk_blkmale36
  • Start date

uk_blkmale36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
im a blk male in london looking for couples and female who are looking for some blk guy for some good genuine fun no time waster tired of them so if you have a cuck hubby and you want to see you getting some blk cock or a single lady who just wants some fun msg me and see if we can get togeather any time and place met couple and ladies before so i know how to please and tease ;-) there must be some real couples and females out there looking to meet up fo real fun

Hi, we could be interested...

Hi

Libby here....my boyfriend and I are in Birmingham (West Midlands) but maybe we could work something out? Could you please drop me a line on elizabethwickstead@yahoo.co.uk as we prefer not to chat on here....too many fakers!

Thanks in Advance.
Libby x

I'd love to

Hiya

I'm looking ot meet Black guys , i'm in Leicester but can travel to london, just say when !!

Users who are viewing this thread