• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any white girls with a JLO BOOTY?

• Thread starteryoungbull25
  • Start date
Look for Kim Kardashian

youngbull25 said:
Is there any white girls here who have a big round booty? If so send me a message!

Her ass is getting hit by all hollywood black sthat want it. She's exclusively for black now. Rapper Ray-Jay and I heard that this summer Saints RB Reggie Bush was hitting that fat ass!

blacknine4wife said:
looks like a dude to me..post op

I can assure you i am all woman, as someone on dark cavern can verify if he wishes too.
Sar x

Last edited by a moderator:
jayvee said:
Her ass is getting hit by all hollywood black sthat want it. She's exclusively for black now. Rapper Ray-Jay and I heard that this summer Saints RB Reggie Bush was hitting that fat ass!

let me tell you something,,,it don't matter who Kim k is fucking, that man is one lucky guy,,,she is beautiful, sexy, and she's got a hell of a body. If I was Reggie Bush, I would do my best to keep that woman.

booty

really big fat white ass

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 121
Great "ass"et

wannabcuck said:
my wife in the hottub

Please post more...

How's my girl look? She's only 23, but can't seem to get rid of this booty. She works out every day but it doesn't get any smaller. She's self-conscious but I love it--she gets hit on by blacks constantly in her tight little jeans (she squeezes into a size 2 or 4!)

Attachments

• 37462.jpg
    37462.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 199
That's a fine apple and hopefully one of these days, when the black guys hit on her, she'll give in and you'll be there to watch it go down.

All the ladies are fine!!

I think all the ladies who posted pics of their ass are FANTASTIC!! It's hard (pun intended) to single out anyone but here it goes:

Wanna cucks's wife**********

Notsoinnocentgirl- I'm really into you baby. You're wifey material

wife has a 26" waist and 42" hips. sorry no pics

Users who are viewing this thread