• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any Wife Got Over Excited And Got Sperm In Her When Unprotected.

• Thread startercrustystef
  • Start date
C

crustystef

Has any ones wife got over excited, lost control and let another man fuck them when they were unprotected and you were there to watch but did not stop it happening. Or have you managed to get someones wife so excited that they let you have them bare when her husband was there.
Or has any husband got there wife excited enough to let someone els have them bare while he watches.

Reactions: AstaSilva, ChiRo, hikawade and 2 others
excited wife

it's happened a few times and i watched it once. the two of them wanted to go upstairs first by themselves before i got to watch.
she took condoms with her, i gave them a few minutes and sneaked up the stairs. the door was open so i just watched round the door, they were that busy they didn't notice. when they were both getting close to cumming my wife started pleading with him to cum in her, i found it strange as i thought they were using condoms. i got really arroused hearing this but went back downstairs after he had finished cumming.
a couple of minutes later she shouted me upstairs. when i went in she was lying on the bed with her legs open, a smile on her face and cum running out of her. she told me if i didn't want her to get pregnant i had better start licking it up. i didn't take to talk me into doing it and the guy watched as i did it.
i knew he had also fucked her the week before and she said he had pulled out of her but she now admitted he had cum in her that night too. she continued to fuck him on and off for 6 months and they never used protection.
she didn't get pregnant and has so far only let 1 other guy cum in her which he did 5 times in 1 night. her pussy was in a right mess when i picked her up in the morning as he'd also fucked her just before i got there and she scooped it out of her pussy and into my mouth as i drove her home. she was well stretched after that 1 and was sore for days.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, Wahooguy, nelssim and 4 others
My wife has a lover that she gets together with now and again.Its an on off sort of thing that has been going on for about 4 or 5 years now.They go at it hot and heavy fucking at least once a week or more for a month or so then they don`t get together for a few months and then they start again.A few years ago my wife was off the pill when she started seeing him again.She told him he had to wear condoms when they fucked.He was alright with that for the first night but the next time he told her to let him bareback her and he would pull out.She said ok.He fucked her bareback and when he was ready to cum he pulled out and sprayed her tits with his sperm.
The next time he fucked her he entered her bare back and when he was ready to cum he just let loose in my wife`s pussy and the feeling of him filling her with his seed triggered my wifes orgasm.I wasn`t there to witness the event but my wife gave me all the details as I licked her pussy later that night when she got home from her date.I expressed my concern but my wife assured me there was nothing to worry about.
My wife and I are both aware of the risk of pregnancy but she didn`t seem to mind,He barebacked her and filled her with his sperm at least once after that before she went and got snipped.I have never asked her but I almost believe she wanted him to knock her up and I`m pretty sure he was trying to breed her .
She has continued to see him on and off and the last time she saw him was about 3 weeks ago.Same cycle though he fucked her 3 weekends in a row and she hasn`t heard from him since.I guess when he is in the mood to make my wife his slut he just calls her or shows up where she works.She has never told him no and freely admits to me that he can look at her a certain way or just gently touch her arm and her pussy gets soaked.
There have been many other times that I have actually seen a friend of mine cum in my wife and I couldn`t cum in her.There was no chance or very little chance of her becoming pregnant though because he was "snipped".

Reactions: AstaSilva, bobstudio83 and BigdaddyToronto
During our first experience, my wife had really intended, I think, to have her lover use a condom, but once they started, it never got used. That was part of the excitement, I think for her and for me. Quite honestly, it was a real turn on watching her get fucked bareback and for him to unload into her.

We are still looking for our next experience and it will definitely be bareback. Nothing like watching your wife's pussy getting filled with another man's cum!

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, hikawade, bobstudio83 and 2 others
i cant stand it when my wife or one of her fucks wanna use acondom....i want that shit dirtied up so i can lick it all clean, fuck using protection:D

Reactions: bobstudio83 and BigdaddyToronto
Surprisingly it has happened with more than a few of the couples I've been with. Somehow, at some point the "putting on a condom" thing gets forgotten.

It's very hot to see the look in a husband's eyes when he see's you doing his wife bareback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Sacto BLK Cock

Cucks bring you sluts to me in Sacramento...

Ive fucked Pauline bareback a few times as her husband Jack watched, I was all set with condoms but she persuaded me to go bareback and urged me to cum in her pussy as I called her a slut and *****. When we were finished I could see Jack hoping I would leave quickly so he could get into her cum filled pussy. Sometimes I used to fuck here again and again, others Id wait and have a few drinks with them before he got his cum filled slut wifes pussy ;)

Reactions: hikawade, bobstudio83 and BigdaddyToronto
Bareback

First time I had a guy bareback while married to a husband it was intense.

All the fantasy and talk is all that but when it happened I
loved the newness and sexual intensity of it.

I had another mans cock in me while married and my husband watching.

He ejaculated in me and it ws all my fantasy happeneing real time and WOW
it was intense.

• Love
Reactions: redback, hikawade, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
Bareback and no pill

If you read our other posts you will know that Jeena is fucking black guys on a regular basis with no protection and no pill. This is not the first time she has done this however. She fucked around before we got married and for about a year after but always took her pill. Then we decided to try to have a baby. She went off the pill and swore to just fuck me at least until I got her pregnant.

She had been unprotected for about two months and we were fucking at will when, on a business trip with me she "fell off the wagon", with a little help from me. We were checking into a motel in southern Illinois and were unpacking our car and carrying the stuff to our second floor room. I had just put some things in the room and was headed back for another load when I saw that a guy was parked three spaces over watching her bent over , taking things out of the back seat. It was Summer and she was in some VERY short shorts and a halter. He was big and very black in a muscle shirt and shorts. I loved watching this, although it did seem to take her a very long time to get the stuff in the back seat. When she got to the room she told me she was deliberately giving him a show.

Our room over-looked the pool and, in a few minutes, we saw the guy heading for the pool. Jeana commented on how hot he looked and said" i would love to go fishing in that pool." We had been drinking for the past few hours and I was reckless enough to say"you can if you want". She looked at me a bit shocked, but, when she saw the look in my eye, she gave me an evil smile, put on her TINY swim suit and headed for the door said "see ya". By then I started to think more soberly and said as an afterthought"maybe he has some condoms". She said "maaaaaybe" as the door slamed behind her.

I was in a perfect position to see the entire show, along with half of the rest of the place. She walked out and stretched out to get some sun while he swam. After a minute he swam to the edge nearest her, rested on his arms and started talking to her. I could not hear, but the body language and laughter made it clear that things were going well. They talked a good while and, just as it was getting dark, she got in the pool with him. She swam to the far end of the pool and back, surfacing next to him. For a few minutes I could not see what was going on because it was too dark. I could tell that they were facing each other and close. Just then the pool lights came on and I could see that they were pressed together, their noses touching, talking. Then their mouths locked and you could feel the heat from 100 yards. He pushed her to the edge of the pool and was making ready to put it in her right there. She whispered in his ear and pointed my way. He looked, smiled and nodded.

A minute later they walked in the room, she introduced us, he shook my hand, turned around, pushed her to her knees, took out his big already stiff cock and put it in her face. She dove on it and sucked it for all she was worth. Then he stood her up, their mouths met, and he removed her bikini without breaking off the kiss. On the bed their bodys locked together like two magnets and, in a minute he was inside my wife, no condoms mentioned. I was really scared but also as hot as I could ever remember. They fucked for the better part of an hour until he put her on her back, her legs over his shoulders and headed for the finish line. She started a long grinding orgasm that peaked when he unloaded his baby batter deep inside her. At one point he started to pull away and she clutched him to her and held on for each last drop.

She spent the night in his room and came back the next morning saying they had fucked four more times. The time between that day and her next period were scary times for both of us. It scared her enough to be good until we got pregnant three months later. Then she wasted no time in starting to fuck around again, bless her.

Attachments

• Jeena and Big Ben 2006 3 020.jpg
    Jeena and Big Ben 2006 3 020.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 8,014
  • Jeena and Big Ben 2006 3 040.jpg
    Jeena and Big Ben 2006 3 040.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4,543
  • Love
Reactions: ChiRo, bobstudio83, Vtprint and 1 other person
Its a matter of course

My wife has unprotected sex 4 or 5 times a week with her lover. She would never use a condom with her man it would spoil it for them. When i was her man i showed her she was mine by comming inside her mow her lover does the same.

Its a was of marking her as his.

When my friend fucks my wife it's bare and he always pulls it out and shoots it all over her stomach and tits

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bobstudio83
My wife only fucked her boyfriends bareback and always allowed them to cum in her pussy. She says that that's what her pussy is for!

Reactions: bobstudio83, redback and BigdaddyToronto
damn id like to see that big dick cum on some more whitr pussy

wife breeding

My wife had a black lover 44 years ago and we had been married abt 3 years and had two kids she decided she wanted him to breed her. I wasn't allowed to cum in her at all he did her barback every day for a month I was there when she said it was her fertile time. He came in her three times that night and the last time she looked at me and said i'm pregnant now I could tell his seed impregnated me.

She was right 9 months later a beautiful baby girl was born. He was with me at hospital when she had the baby when the doctor came out to ask about the father he stood up and said I'm the father and I said I'm the husband. What a shocked look he had on his face and he turned and walked out.

Hottest thing I ever seen is a big black cock sinking in to my wifes pussy them dumping it's baby juice deep into her.

Larry the Cuck

Reactions: ChiRo, hairbear1954, BigdaddyToronto and 1 other person
Cum in the wife's pussy

Oh my god, I loved reading all the posts in this thread!!!
LOVED the pictures of that wife with all that black man's cum leaking out of her. My mouth was watering for a good suck on that well-fucked pussy.

To me it's an absolute MUST for the woman to be filled with her lovers load of creamy, sperm-rich jizz. Oh, yes, yes, yes! That's gotta be the best part for her and it surely is for me. I want all that cum in her so I can have the supreme pleasure of licking and sucking it out of her after and cleaning her up as a good cuckold should do. I just love the taste of that wonderful seeds-of-manhood - from a real man not someone like silly me.

Thanks to all that posted in this thread. :p

--

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Cum in my slut wife

One of the absolute best fucks I have ever had was after my wife had been fucked by an old fuck buddy of hers, a cop, right in our bed. It was just last fall. I had to go out because he was nervous of me being around. When I got home she was lying in bed waiting for me. She showed me the cum he left in her and I got between her legs and licked her pussy while she told me what he had done to her. After she came I told her what a good little slut she was. Then I slipped my cock into her silky wet pussy and gave her another load. He has a standing offer to fuck her and fill her with cum whenever he wants to stop by.... :)

bareback

My wide is on the pill. She has three lovers and all of them fuck her bareback.
Last week she fucked a stranger outside a bar bareback but made him cum in her mouth

Best She Ever Had

My wife has a steady BBC she sees now and then. She insisted she would only go along with the lifestyle and continue to see him provided he wear a condom.
After about the 5th rendevous, we were sitting around the hotel room, it was a 2 bedroom suite which we usually get, talking and watching TV, I was in a chair and they petting on the couch. After sometime I can hear her Bull working on her saying "its ok baby I just want to wet it around your lips, it ain't goin in" so after some minutes of that I can see he was behind her and his dick head pointing straight at her opening and he just left it there, playing possum, twitching in now and then.
I can see that my wife was on the fence, but which side will she fall on? He left that big black knob resting against her swollen lips and I can see her hips slighly moving, then she is squirming, and bearing down ever so slighly.
Thats all the approval he needed, slowly that long fat pole started to snake its way in, she leaned back turned her head into his neck and let him claim his prize. Next thing you know she jumps up grabs him by the hand and pulls him into the bedroom where she fucked him all night bareback. After that night she said she will never have him use a rubber again it was the BEST FUCK SHE EVER HAD. Ever since then she fucks him bareback.

Best She Ever Had

My wife has a steady BBC she sees now and then. She insisted she would only go along with the lifestyle and continue to see him provided he wear a condom.
After about the 5th rendevous, we were sitting around the hotel room, it was a 2 bedroom suite which we usually get, talking and watching TV, I was in a chair and they petting on the couch. After sometime I can hear her Bull working on her saying "its ok baby I just want to wet it around your lips, it ain't goin in" so after some minutes of that I can see he was behind her and his dick head pointing straight at her opening and he just left it there, playing possum, twitching in now and then.
I can see that my wife was on the fence, but which side will she fall on? He left that big black knob resting against her swollen lips and I can see her hips slighly moving, then she is squirming, and bearing down ever so slighly.
Thats all the approval he needed, slowly that long fat pole started to snake its way in, she leaned back turned her head into his neck and let him claim his prize. Next thing you know she jumps up grabs him by the hand and pulls him into the bedroom where she fucked him all night bareback. After that night she said she will never have him use a rubber again it was the BEST FUCK SHE EVER HAD. Ever since then she fucks him bareback.

Reactions: redback, cynful and bobstudio83

Users who are viewing this thread