• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any Wife Got Over Excited And Got Sperm In Her When Unprotected.

• Thread startercrustystef
  • Start date
As a rule I don’t go without protection, just too much chance of messing up a good thing. I did however have a couple who I got to know pretty well over a two-year period. They both wanted to do the bareback thing so he could clean her up afterwards. They were kind of a special pair of folks; he liked to look between my legs whenever I fucked her. He would cheer me on whenever I started fucking her, telling her how much cock I was giving her and things like that. After a couple of months I gave in and started to fuck her silly without a condom, as soon as I pulled out he would put his face right up to her pussy and start his clean up duties. I liked to sit back and watch him get her ready for the second go. Sometimes I would fuck her three times in one evening. I would do the fucking he would do the cleaning. Dandiest thing I ever encountered with a couple. She finally moved on to another Bull who lived a bit closer to them. But, I still see them at least twice a year.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
cum, sure thing

If my hotwives don't ask for it the first time, they ultimately evolve to that, often to tease/please the cuck. I won't comply if they are not on BC of some kind, but that's just me. (paid child spt for 17 yrs, don't want to do that again)

My girl has done the same

My live in girlfriend Natalie has been openly doing other guys for the last 6 months. She cut me off completely in December. Yesterday I hear her talking on the phone to her friend and she starts laughing about how she might be pregnant. When she got off the phone I asked her "you aren't pregnant are you?" She got really mad at me and said "don't listen to my phone conversations and yes I might be pregnant. I lost my pills a couple of weeks and I forgot to get more". Then she said "oh yeah, its by a black guy, who is actually coming over to pick me up tomorrow. So you'll get to meet him." I then asked why she didn't make him use a rubber and she told me she didn't think about it at the time. I then asked "did you let him cum inside of you?" Natalie then replied "yes, if you want to know the truth I wanted him to."

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954 and BigdaddyToronto
I would never be involved with a couple without adequate protection. The only thing I do without a condom is get head, and although my experience is not extensive, I don't have any unsatisfied couples.

BB

Most of the time...!

crustystef said:
Has any ones.....let another man fuck them when they were unprotected and you were there to watch but did not stop it happening. Or .....have them bare when her husband was there.
Or ...let someone els have them bare while he watches.

I've had three cuckold couples maybe a total of 40 times! Only once did I ever wear a condom. That time, she put it on me before I fucked her. Afterwards, she rolled it back up and removed it and took it over to hubby to tongue my sperm out of it...then she had him put the whole thing in his mouth and actually chew it to slurp her juices and finish my cum. She laughed her ass off watching him munch on that used condom...LOL!

My g'f's were all on birth control. They only fucked "dd free - clean" guys that they knew. I never got ANYTHING from them so we were all ready to go bare.

?

was the black guys name stan or stanley

It happened once with my wife. We had a really good black friend of ours that did a lot of threesomes with us. One time they we hot heavy into fucking and she was not on the pill and we didn't have any codums and she told him to cum inside her. It was a little scary until she got her period. He has never used protection with her but she is on the pill now.

Reactions: bobstudio83 and BigdaddyToronto
Both of us want this

DWM_in_413 said:
Oh my god, I loved reading all the posts in this thread!!!
LOVED the pictures of that wife with all that black man's cum leaking out of her. My mouth was watering for a good suck on that well-fucked pussy.

To me it's an absolute MUST for the woman to be filled with her lovers load of creamy, sperm-rich jizz. Oh, yes, yes, yes! That's gotta be the best part for her and it surely is for me. I want all that cum in her so I can have the supreme pleasure of licking and sucking it out of her after and cleaning her up as a good cuckold should do. I just love the taste of that wonderful seeds-of-manhood - from a real man not someone like silly me.

Thanks to all that posted in this thread Such sexy stories. We are a couple and both of us want me to be filled by another man who has loads of cum. He would love to see it dripping out of my pussy as he got down to eat me while I told him all about it. That is exactly what I need.

I love that story! Would love to have my sexy wife do that exact thing. Before getting married, while we dated, she played abit with it but was alwasy afraid to go all the way with this one hot guy. After two dates and not getting laid he dissappeared. She never tried it again. We got married and now she gets mad at me when I bring up my desires. Doesn't look good for me to experience this but I can live it thru you. Thanks for sharing!

My wife is on fertility hormones so z has to use a condom. We hope in the future to be able to let her men come in her.

One time we hooked up with a friend, we brought the rubbers, and they were into a lot of foreplay and I was sitting there, kissing her on the lips now and then to get her going. After licking her pussy for a while, he turned her over and was on top of her back, dry humping her ass, or so I thought. When he turned her over to fuck her, I said I would go get the rubbers. She said, why, he has been fucking me the whole time. He proceeded to fuck her and dump a big load in her pussy.
Another hook up with a different friend in a hotel, everyone forgot the condoms. Since I wasn't getting any pussy anyway, they sent me to go get some. I got dressed and left the hotel and drove around till I found a drug store. Guess what, no condoms. So, I hit a few convience stores till I found one that had them. When I returned to the hotel room, they were laying next to each other, naked, and talking. When I said I had the condoms, they said they already finished round one, I missed it. They went on to do another round of sex and again, he shot off into her.
After that, we got her tubes tied, just in case.

Reactions: bobstudio83 and BigdaddyToronto
The first time her current lover, Don, was at our house - it was early on in their time together and while she did have an IUD as birth-control, she was still asking him to use condoms with her.

In their early-relationship passion that they let loose at our house, at one point, Sue did let him in her without a condom. I remember being very surprised at how easily her passions let her relax her inhibitions and let her have him bare - even if just for a little while.

I also remember early on in her relationship with Brad, before she had her IUD in place, that she did also let him ride her bare. That scared me a bit but I have to say - it was incredibly erotic to think of her feeling him like that so early on in our adventure in cuckolding - looking back on it now, despite how risky it may have felt - it was also incredibly arousing that she wanted him too like that. I know it was some of these experiences that made her want to try the IUD in the first place as we were using the diaphragm before that - so I too am happy for all of this!!!

For us it has happened on many occasions but the first time was hot and a turning point to our playing. One weekend we went out of town and stayed at an embassy suites that had a bar. It was our first night and we had just arrived so we put our things in the room and went down for drinks. After a while a guy who was staying there for construction work started talking to us. We all had alot to drink and as we all started back to our rooms our floor came up first and as we exited to elevator I asked if he wanted to join us. He followed and as soon as we entered our room my wife started to kiss the guy. After a that they got naked and my wife just pulled him on to her and he began to fuck her. I got naked and watched and the guy nutted got up and dressed then left. I got on my wife and put my fuck in her and it was the best feeling you could feel. Sloppy seconds fucking was the best, I nutted and we fell asleep the next morning we talked about it and both loved it.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, bobstudio83 and firedogg81
C
slance said:
My girl has done the same

My live in girlfriend Natalie has been openly doing other guys for the last 6 months. She cut me off completely in December. Yesterday I hear her talking on the phone to her friend and she starts laughing about how she might be pregnant. When she got off the phone I asked her "you aren't pregnant are you?" She got really mad at me and said "don't listen to my phone conversations and yes I might be pregnant. I lost my pills a couple of weeks and I forgot to get more". Then she said "oh yeah, its by a black guy, who is actually coming over to pick me up tomorrow. So you'll get to meet him." I then asked why she didn't make him use a rubber and she told me she didn't think about it at the time. I then asked "did you let him cum inside of you?" Natalie then replied "yes, if you want to know the truth I wanted him to."
Curious to know how it turned out?

My wife always takes it bare. No condom and seed deep inside her.

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83 and DaveJ
CUCKOLDOFLATINA said:
My wife always takes it bare. No condom and seed deep inside her.
Where do you guys live?

The single best time in our playing was when she was taking him from behind. She looked up at me, stroking, smiled at me, and told me "It's time". She then loudly told him to "GET THAT DAMN THING OFF YOUR BEAUTIFUL COCK". He obliged of course, and really proceeded to pound her hard. I'll never forget the look on both of their faces when he filled her for that first time with his cum.

He's gone bare in her ever since then. She usually will require condoms now for a first time with other men, but not always.

Reactions: shareher2, mjb0007bond and cynful
I'm in a different situation. My wife fucks around and hides it from me. Shes got kind of an addiction. So, I've only seen other guys fuck her twice when we tried sharing. She said she didn't like it and that was it. But, she does still fuck around, a lot. I know she prefers no condom. I read her emails and texts (spyware) and she has told guys that "She was all about penetration" and that she like pictures that show cum. When she first meets a guy she uses condoms, but if they keep meeting she makes them get tested, then no condoms.

• Love
Reactions: mjb0007bond, cynful and hairbear1954