• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anybody Else Have This Problem?

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
I'm an exhibitionist.

My skirts are really short. If you can't see my panties, you're probably looking in the wrong direction.

The guys at work just assume I'm a Slut and sexually available to everyone, so they are always sneeking up behind me and putting their hands up my dress.

Okay, I admit I am a Slut, and sexually available to many with hubby's enthusiastic cooperation, but the workplace is one venue where I don't mess around. Too many repercussions.

Anyone else have an exhibitionist wife? Has it caused problems? If so, how do you deal with it? I like showing off and don't want to stop, but I don't want the hassles either.

Maria

If the short skirts are causing a problem at work and you don't want that kind of attention there , then stop wearing mini-skirts or short skirts to work . Where baggy jeans or knee length or longer dresses . I'm a trucker ....please feel free to flash all truckers !

Well, I hate the fact that I can't express myself at work, but it really is a problem.

And yeah, there was one time when my husband and I were on the freeway and a big truck was in the next lane. I was wearing a really slutty little tee shirt with no bra and a tiny denim skirt, so the trucker looked down and honked his horn and waved, so my husband said, "Go ahead and give him a thrill." I lifted my dress, and even though I wasn't wearing anything exciting, just plain white cotton panties, he sure didn't seem to mind.

I really love to show off and that's why I don't wantto change my work attire. I can't get away with baggy jeans because it's a high end legal firm, but I guess I could lower my hemlines a bit. But I have so much of a bimbo reputation there that I suspect the guys will keep lifting my dress no matter how long it is.

Hi Ms. Maria,

Good to hear from you again!

Richard and Maria Pike said:
I'm an exhibitionist.

Excellent, nothing wrong with that... you're making a valuable cultural contribution.

My skirts are really short. If you can't see my panties, you're probably looking in the wrong direction.

If you've got it, flaunt it...

The guys at work just assume I'm a Slut and sexually available to everyone, so they are always sneaking up behind me and putting their hands up my dress.

Oh my...

Okay, I admit I am a Slut, and sexually available to many with hubby's enthusiastic cooperation, but the workplace is one venue where I don't mess around. Too many repercussions.

If you tempt all the men around you every day, but decline to go out with any of them, could that lead to loss of your job...? The outcome of a recent court case suggests you could be legally fired for "behavior your boss interprets as endangering his marriage" (if you and Richard live in the U.S.).

Anyone else have an exhibitionist wife? Has it caused problems? If so, how do you deal with it? I like showing off and don't want to stop, but I don't want the hassles either. —Maria

Remember the empirical law, derived from vast observations of natural phenomena ranging from mosquitoes to stars in the universe: "If you see one, you can be sure you ain't seen them all."

If, as you say, you work in a law office where professional attire is appropriate, I'm sure there are business suits for women available in which you would look very attractive — you could dress, for example, wearing knee-high black boots, stockings, an above-the-knee but not excessively-short pin-striped skirt, a blouse with tie(!) (or upper buttons you might or might not button), and a stylishly-cut close-fitting pin-striped jacket matching your skirt. Such "businesswoman attire" would probably make it more difficult for the higher-ups in your office to give you a hard time for dressing inappropriately (if you're having a problem with that) or, worse, fire you for that reason.

—Custer

Last edited:
Oh, there's no way I will be fired! I'm the personal legal secretary to the senior partner, and he is a dirty old man who is one of my biggest fans. He loves the way I dress. I will probably start being a little bit more modest in general, but when he calls me into his private office for a conference I wil still flash him really good.

When I first began to experiment with the Slut Lifestyle I was in Hawaii where short skirts were common, and sometimes I would go to bars in little denim skirts so short that you could see about three inches of white triangle whenever I was perched on a bar stool, but I got hassled a lot so I stopped. I still dress like that when I go out to a fun club or tavern with my husband, because he loves my exhibitionist traits and I feel safe when he is next to me. I totally agree with you, Custer, that exhibitionists make a "valuable cultural contribution." There is nothing wrong with it. I always do it in places frequented by adults, and believe me, I have never heard a man complain about it, but I do know I have now and then made someone's day.

Maria - if you want to share a pic or two with us - we are all eyes! :)

I applaud your approach, but another path might be to stop wearing panties.... but make the skirts a little longer! Then your boss gets a real flash, but the rest of the office is less aware... best of both worlds.

If you aren't already, perhaps you should be offering your boss some quick relief at work? :)

Oh, there's no way I will be fired!

That's good to hear...

I'm the personal legal secretary to the senior partner, and he is a dirty old man who is one of my biggest fans. He loves the way I dress.

Sounds ideal for you. When you said you like showing off but don't like the hassles, I interpreted that as implying your boss or one of the other higher-ups in your office was giving you a hard time about not being "appropriately dressed." It sounds like my inference was wrong...

I will probably start being a little bit more modest in general, but when he calls me into his private office for a conference I will still flash him really good.

Hey, whatever works...

When I first began to experiment with the Slut Lifestyle I was in Hawaii where short skirts were common, and sometimes I would go to bars in little denim skirts so short that you could see about three inches of white triangle whenever I was perched on a bar stool, but I got hassled a lot so I stopped. I still dress like that when I go out to a fun club or tavern with my husband, because he loves my exhibitionist traits and I feel safe when he is next to me. I totally agree with you, Custer, that exhibitionists make a "valuable cultural contribution." There is nothing wrong with it. I always do it in places frequented by adults, and believe me, I have never heard a man complain about it, but I do know I have now and then made someone's day.

Well, if you flashed me it would certainly make my day. I can tell you for sure I would not complain.

Incidentally, how did your adventure taking a community college course after hours so you could fuck horny young college guys work out...? My impression from your comments about it was, it went well. Was that the case? And, do you plan to continue with more "course work" of that nature, or was once enough for that venue...?

Last edited:
I really love to show off and that's why I don't wantto change my work attire. I can't get away with baggy jeans because it's a high end legal firm, but I guess I could lower my hemlines a bit. But I have so much of a bimbo reputation there that I suspect the guys will keep lifting my dress no matter how long it is.

You work at a law firm and the men are sexually assaulting you? Whether provactive dress or not, its unwanted and illegal. You would think they are smarter than that.

Users who are viewing this thread