• Thread startermw1992.1996
  • Start date

mw1992.1996

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2008
Anybody know her?
2986325047_0ab5f97cb1_m.jpg

Twice I've hooked up with her and she's sucked me off nice and slowly and swallowed my nut without a word between us. I actually had trouble pulling her off my cock when I had to leave. I know she is a fitness instructor at a gym in the Metro-west Boston area but not sure which one...she's married so discretion is a MUST for her. Outwardly conservative, yet orally talented and DEFINATELY craves dark meat on the side.

I want to invite her to "hostess" a football party at my place for 3 (maybe 4) guys. If you know her name or how I can contact her let me know and you can be that 3rd guy to enjoy her mouth.

contact me here:
mw1992.1996@gmail.com

a working picture would help

mw1992.1996 said:
Anybody know her?
2986325047_0ab5f97cb1_m.jpg

Twice I've hooked up with her and she's sucked me off nice and slowly and swallowed my nut without a word between us. I actually had trouble pulling her off my cock when I had to leave. I know she is a fitness instructor at a gym in the Metro-west Boston area but not sure which one...she's married so discretion is a MUST for her. Outwardly conservative, yet orally talented and DEFINATELY craves dark meat on the side.

I want to invite her to "hostess" a football party at my place for 3 (maybe 4) guys. If you know her name or how I can contact her let me know and you can be that 3rd guy to enjoy her mouth.

contact me here:
mw1992.1996@gmail.com

Yeah son, sort the photos out!

no i do not