• Start date
Anyone interested in letting me access their desktop via AnyDesk

Reactions: SunilBabita
My sexy wife *******

IMAG0299-1375027246615.jpg

Reactions: liamfux
What’s your id

ashwiniwife said:
any dom with teamviwer and anydesk want own my pc and ****** my indian wife pics videos pls. u also allowed to install spyware so u can always contol my pc permenent and watch my cams in house... want go bed now..anyonw willing to own my pc in anydesk or teamviwer...do any kinky when u take over...i will show my wife,sisters,cousin and in law pics and videos...locations...then i go sleep...u must do kinky mess to my pc not just ******...if u okay..lets have fun
give me ad info

ID no?

Reactions: ashwiniwife
Bigbubbles said:
Anyone interested in letting me access their desktop via AnyDesk
yes pls

Ok give me a min

My French wife, seeks, looks but does not record Anydesk 179610846

who shows and wants to have his woman exhibited now cn anydesk?

StubHub said:
here for short time. Please converse while visiting.

joinme 638-361-940

xpjxx said:
My French wife, seeks, looks but does not record Anydesk 179610846
Open

roughtogh said:
I do not like AD but maybe avaliable something similar rules?

Cuck gives private AD access to Bull. Bull can copy any photo to any folder. Cuck is forbidden to delete any of this fotos for a certain period of time. After this period, Bull enters again and checks whether the copied photos have been deleted or not (each photo will have a creation date), and if not, then delete it himself. If cuck could not stand it and deleted them himself, or does not provide repeated access for verification, then he lost (the terms of lose are agreed in advance).

I may create more detailed rules if someone interested to play. Message me.
looks good

londonmonkey said:
Step 1: Log on to my AnyDesk: 184 820 406
Step 2: Browse pics of my wife and add any you want to to the imig gallery already set up and open (will be on screen and pics can be dragged and dropped from explorer into it)
Step 3: Switch to the /b/ 4chan window where a message has already been typed to share the gallery into that forum, complete the verification and hit post
Step 4: Sit back and watch as anons from the forum access the gallery and download my wife's pics

And if you try and join but get ignored or rejected, it is probably because someone else is looking so give it a min or two and try again...
I don't accept connections from mobiles or iPads

View attachment 1376653
nice i have an imig room ready to view as well on anydesk

looking for a dominant nasty bull to take control of my pc and ****** my ******* asian ex.

make me watch helplessly as you make her a webslut for pervs to jerk off too

who shows and wants to have his woman ******* now with anydesk?