• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anydesk Slaves Wanted

• Thread starterdomhungbull2017
  • Start date

Last edited:
hello all..mwm 58 here.wife is 48..
sub cuckold hub for chat with Bulls or Doms
nervous about sharing computer but I have anydesk installed to chat at first for doms

I like taking control to your computer (anydesk) Entering your wife's nude pictures in front of your eyes 💞💞 private message me

hi, male sub bi. I know i must serve and obey.
anydesk 483637865 pw JeanneWife

Someone here that would like to be able to start my computer anytime you like without me knowing anything and i cant interupt if you do things i dont like. Maybe you show pics from my computer here on the chatt

nervous about sharing computer but I have anydesk installed to chat for doms

408 206 122

i have installed my new remotecontroled Wall outlett on my computer. I will set Anydesk to autostart. I have changed in the bios so that my computer will start whenever it gets power from the outlett. Is there anyone here that would like to know what app to controll my outlett and the login for that, then you get my Anydesk id and pass so you can start and log on to my anydesk without me knowing. I always knep the door close so my wife cant se the computer, i also keep the screen of power. You can use my computer anytime you like without me knowing.

Uacuckold said:
i have installed my new remotecontroled Wall outlett on my computer. I will set Anydesk to autostart. I have changed in the bios so that my computer will start whenever it gets power from the outlett. Is there anyone here that would like to know what app to controll my outlett and the login for that, then you get my Anydesk id and pass so you can start and log on to my anydesk without me knowing. I always knep the door close so my wife cant se the computer, i also keep the screen of power. You can use my computer anytime you like without me knowing
Yes I absolutely want that control

IMG_0177.JPG

Reactions: slaveofmyown and 69eatmore77
subboidave said:

IMG_0177.JPG
would love to fuck her

Last edited:
My computer is connected to the poweroutlett thru a smartplugg that you can start anytime you like if you have the app for it. Anydesk is set to autostart so you can controll my computer even when im not home

BBW wife Ann
To make it even more risky, both of our email addresses are hidden in the pics.

ad: 783 628 848
pw: annstubhub

tv: 983 223 543

hello...mwm 58 here..wife is 49...sub cuckold hub
Anydesk available for chat and show
Anydesk 1129254691

BBW wife Ann
To make it even more risky, both of our email addresses are hidden in the pics.

ad: 783 628 848

tv: 983 223 543

Users who are viewing this thread