Anydesk Slaves Wanted

• Thread starterdomhungbull2017
  • Start date
hi, male sub bi. I know i must serve and obey.
anydesk 1 334 995 730 pw JeanneWife
teamviewer 1 489 830 641

Reactions: lopecorine
can someone help me and show me how this works :) my ad id is 256844342 or show me you post me onto any web sites you like to :)

will give completely ful control to save/****** my fully ******* asian wife, dm for code

Im not home but i think my computer is still running at home with Anydesk on, do you whant in?

Reactions: Cristoferbullextreme
Haleyscuck said:
Let me tell you about a VERY Erotic ANYDESK experience. Let me tell you about some fun that I had the other day .. i think that you may ... enjoy reading about it. and maybe even want to duplicate it ... (I hope)

I met a guy that said that he liked to TAKE CONTROL: so .. to told him that I like to 'show' my sexy GFs pics using the AnyDESK app. Explaining to him, its where you connect remotely to my computer, then have control of the mouse and key board. .. just like ... you were sitting in front of my screen ... its called AnyDesk fun. .... I also explained that there is a feature in anydesk. where YOU can 'Block User Inputs'. .. meaning that only you (HE) can control the mouse and keyboard .... while I sit watching helplessly.. scared.. and jerking ...

continuing ... with 'Block User Inputs' set... I could just watch ... as he browsed Haleys private pics.... on my computer. ... he had FULL control of everything ... he used the notepad chat .. to tell me nasty things he wanted to do to her .. he was telling me how hard he was ,..... then ... he opened a browser tab ....he place the notepad chat on the left, resized Haleys photo pics window in the middle and the new ..browser tab .. on the right ..

.... he typed in the link to his own ...Whereby .... room ... turning on his cam. .. he was stroking ... I watched helplessly.... as he continued to look at her nude pics.. chat nasty about Haley ... and stroke until he came .. he said ..that next time, he would make me clean his cock ... with my mouth...

OMG I was so helpless. so controlled.. so humiliated... and I LOVED it ...

AnyDesk screen shot.jpg

Reactions: slaveofmyown
hello...mwm 58 here..wife is 49
sub cuckold hub
Anydesk 1422245906

Last edited:
  • Love
Im not home but i think my computer is still running at home with Anydesk on, do you whant in?

Swedencuck said:
interesting send me dm

AD 508 199 713 - Sara1234 - ****** her in front of me

• Love

any cuck on and want to loose control? pm me

• Love
Reactions: lopecorine and maxmiles

hello...mwm 58 here..wife is 49
sub cuckold hub
Anydesk 892732220

hello..Bulls welcome, you can use my keybd & mouse.
mwm 58..wife is 49
sub cuckold hub
Anydesk 1422245906

141 475 128

Bi submissive cuck with naked pics and vids of girlfriend to share and ****** as you wish. Anydesk open.

Screenshot_20240315_022402_AnyDesk.jpg

364 639 166 control and use no password needed

• Love
cuck here

942 158 253

• Love
anydesk 959371560

Teamviewer 1 059 467 pw lopette54321