• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone’s wife want hard brutal rough play?

Droughbull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2021
Anyone wanting a brutal bull for their wife or girlfriend? Want to watch them in rough pounding or hard bdsm? Can be as vanilla or extreme as you like, prefer rougher though, if she does anal and rough oral she jumps to the top of the list ha

Last edited:
Reactions: hikawade
Im interested Sir. Im Alyson sub bi UK wife seeking to be black owned controlled long term. Need to be spanked caned tied up tits tortured slapped verbally abused hair pulled spat at whored out marked as owned clamps weights hot wax pins needles drugs and more. hubby ok with and encouraging me to find an experienced black dom here in UK

Reactions: Mastererikus and Wishyou
subkinkyaly said:
Im interested Sir. Im Alyson sub bi UK wife seeking to be black owned controlled long term. Need to be spanked caned tied up tits tortured slapped verbally abused hair pulled spat at whored out marked as owned clamps weights hot wax pins needles drugs and more. hubby ok with and encouraging me to find an experienced black dom here in UK
Mmmm, i want to do all of this with you!

Reactions: hikawade