• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

anyone been cuckolded by a mexican?

• Thread starterbecontree2001uk
  • Start date
does a cuban count

MacNfries said:
Ever seen a Mexican gangbang? Ten man gangbang, each time the guy cums, they take the condom, wash it out, and reuse it. If it breaks during the gangbang, they take scotch tape to tape the hole closed. :D
Odd, you didn't even mention the chicken or the sheep :rolleyes:

Reactions: old fred
A mexican cumbucket

My wife has carlos , a mexican bull on the side that she met in the back seat of our car . He loves my wifes fat lip wet pussy and loves me sucking him clean . He will come around once in a while by himself . But a couple of times he came around with a couple of his friends jose and i think the other mexicans name is amondo . Then we have a hot night , these guys can really get nasty with my wife . And i love those messy mexican cumpies .

becontree2001uk said:
Just curious to know if any one here has been cucked by a Mexican
Yes my Mexican wife is an equal opportunity slut, fucks all colors frequently

Reactions: VeteranBull, tucsoncucktobbw, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Truthteller said:
Yes

Yes, i have. My wifes first exsperience was a a convention where she was taken by a Mexican doctor. he was the first man to ass fuck her. after three days he shared her with another Mexican doc. there was no tu8rning back. Since that time she has always been with other men and I accept it. we were married for three months when he turned her.
Fuck, so hot.

old fred said:
Yes my Mexican wife is an equal opportunity slut, fucks all colors frequently
Hot too.

A few years back my wife had a Mexican lover who worked where she shopped for groceries and he invited her to come over and check out his new apartment,(he was divorced). She had gotten to know him for around 3 months and liked him so she stopped over at his place as he was a cutie, (she was 37 at the time and he was 55). Once he had showed her around he started kissing and loving on her lips and neck but she stopped him as she had to get home with the groceries, a good excuse as well as she wanted to tell me about what happened.

When she got home she was Very excited as she told me what happened, as we put the groceries up and said she could feel his cock and it felt Really Big!!! I asked her if she wanted to find out just how Big it was and she said YES. He had given her his phone number and I encouraged her to call him, which she did and she asked him if he would like her to go back over and of course he did and told him she would be over in awhile. She took a shower and dressed in a summer dress with white bikini panties, matching bra, sandals with makeup, glossy pink lipstick and put on some of her sexy smelling perfume. As she went out the door I gave her a kiss, told her to enjoy herself and to told her to call me and let me know how this were going.

I didn't hear from her for almost 5 hours and during that time I masturbated so much that I finally couldn't go anymore and had to stop even though I was still very horny!!! She finally called and told me he was REALLY BIG !!! She also told me that he wore her out and, since I didn't want her driving herself home I asked her if she would like to spend the night with him? I could have volunteered to go and pick her up, but wanted to see what she wanted. I heard her ask him if he would like her to spend the night and he said Yes and she told me she would see me sometime the next morning. That was the first time she slept over with any guy and it was the longest and horniest night of my life!!!

She wondered home sometime around 2 the next afternoon (a Really long morning huh?...lol) and told me all the details as she took off her cloths and layed on our bed. Gawd her pussy looked so red,so stretched out and so used!!! She said when she had arrived at his place that they wasted no time taking their cloths off with him making out with her(she said he is a Great kisser!!!)as he got her on his bed and started to feel her up which eventually led to him giving her some Really good pussy licking and fingering which made her get wetter then she had ever been with anyone, including me!!! Needless to say I got even hornier and hard, which surprised me as I thought I had broken my tool from masturbating too much.

She also told me that he Really Loved having his way with her boobs and by the time he was ready to fuck her they both were beyond turned on. Then she spread her legs for him and said she saw his totally hard cock for the first time and it looked sooooo Gorgeous and the Big tip looked sooooo Sexy!!! He first rubbed the tip against her wet slit to lube it , then he gently pushed it into her and kept gently pushing it into her till it was all in her and she said it felt sooooo Good as it went so deeply into her!!! Then, as he fucked her, varying his speed from slow to fast then back to slow and deep, she totally lost it and started kissing him Very passionately and didn't want him to ever stop!!!

I had to ask, so you Really liked his cock? and without hesitation she replied, " I LOVE his cock!!!" and I couldn't believe she said that...took me by surprise and talk about turning me on more!!! She said she totally lost track of time but thinks she came at least 5 or so times and when he finally came he Really filled her up to overflowing...then he fucked her over and over till she called me, which she thought was 4 or 5 more times by the time she called me. After we hung up she said he fucked her again and this time he left his cock to drain into her as she feel asleep with him loving on the back of her neck, squeezing her sore boobs gently till they both feel asleep with his cock in her and she Loved it!!!

She woke up the next morning, still in the spooning position with him starting to fuck her all over again and said it was all so Amazing!!! After they both climaxed and passionately kissed the whole time they took a shower together after and that is when she saw how Big his cock was when it was limp and hanging almost down to his knees!!! They washed each other and dried each other off and, as she tried to look presentable, he went (wearing only a towel)and fixed breakfast for the 2 of them: eggs, bacon, ham, hash browns and of course lots of coffee to wake up.

After breakfast they he held hands with her and he was so Romantic with her, telling her how he enjoyed loving her, kissing her, loving on her all over as well as having sex with her and she told him how she enjoyed everything too!!! Then he stood up and walked to where she was sitting, removed his towel, and she could tell he was getting hard again as he asked her, want some more of this? meaning his cock and she said, YES!!! He then opened her towel and started having his way with her boobs all over again and passionately kissing her all over again. Then she also sucked him and kissed and loved on his cock and Big hanging balls till he was totally hard again. He took her into his living room and had her bend over the side of his couch with her legs spread, and they fucked and came again and then fucked their way down his hallway to his bedroom and bed where he fucked her 2 more times before they both had enough and she came home. She said she had Never met any guy who could fuck so much and for so long.

Needless to say I had to have her also and when I entered her so Amazingly wet, stretched out and still full of Lots of his cum still in her pussy my almost 6 inches literally fell into her!!! Her pussy felt too Amazing and I shot my wad in about 30 seconds...WOW!!! From then on she had to be with him at least twice a week with a sleep over now and then, but he didn't want me around at all, not even talk to him over the phone, but she called him every night and I could hear her sweet talk to him as well as laugh and whisper at times and make plans for when they would meet next as he was definitely in charge. When they weren't together she was still horny for him and I would give her Lots of oral sex as well as use her 9 inch dildo saying things to her like...don't you wish you could have G's cock in you now, better then this dildo? or wouldn't you rather cum on G's cock? or have him passionately kiss you or have his way with you?...things like that as I wanted her to be Really horny for G whenever they did get together!!!

Sorry to say she ended their affair as she told me she not only had fallen in love with his cock but was also starting to fall in LOVE with him!!! She said she wouldn't leave me but he would be her number one man in her life and she didn't think that would be right. Being the good secret cuckold husband I was I told her I wouldn't mind if that happened as G, his loving and his cock is what she Really needed!!! She declined my encouragement. I did try to find him 2 weeks later but learned he had gotten fired as he was also fucking another customer and her husband found out and called his manager who fired him. I did try to get her to call him again but she wouldn't so, as the saying goes," all good things must come to an end!" but the 4 months they were together was the BEST TIME of her life, G's life and my life!!! Hope whoever reads this enjoys it as much as I did!!!!!!!! Thank You,
Trying (still lol)

Reactions: VeteranBull, judemarriedslut, cuckedjay and 5 others
Trying said:
A few years back my wife had a Mexican lover who worked where she shopped for groceries. He invited her to come over and check out his new apartment. (He was divorced.)
Hm.... I guess your wife knew what that would involve.
Trying said:
.......... Sorry to say she ended their affair as she told me she not only had fallen in love with his cock but was also starting to fall in LOVE with him!!! .......... Being the good secret cuckold husband I was....
Actually, there was nothing secret about you being your wife's cuckold....
Trying said:
.... I told her I wouldn't mind if that happened as G, his loving and his cock is what she Really needed!!!
That was very generous of you.
Trying said:
She declined my encouragement.
Sounds you could offer her more of a future than "G" could.
Trying said:
I did try to find him 2 weeks later, but learned he had been fired as he was also fucking another customer and her husband found out and called his manager, who fired him.
Oh oh.... a husband who was less open-minded than you about his wife's sexual needs.
Trying said:
I did try to get [my wife] to call him again, but she wouldn't
Maybe your wife perceived the obvious: "G" wasn't as committed to her as she might have hoped.
Trying said:
So, as the saying goes,"all good things must come to an end!"
Ain't that the truth.
Trying said:
But, the 4 months they were together was the BEST TIME of her life....
It sounds like it....
Trying said:
.... and G's life....
Maybe so, if his supermarket job was a good source of married women who needed more than their husbands could give them. Where better to meet them...?
Trying said:
....and my life!!!
It sounds like it. Unfortunately, not all married men are as enthusiastic as you about their wives fucking other men, even if they are super well-endowed and their wives love it.
Trying said:
Hope whoever reads this enjoys it as much as I did!! Thank You.
Well.... I doubt that reading it was as enjoyable as living it, but it's a very erotic story. Thanks for posting it.

Last edited:
TY for your reply Custer Lastsand!!! I also want to Thank all the others who replied and I do Hope all of you have a Very Terrific cuckold lifestyle with your wives!!! :)

Yes, my wife's last lover was a Mexican. She stopped seeing him when family moved in with us. I miss those days where he would come over and visit.

Reactions: VeteranBull
Hi and Yes, I also miss those days...Never heard from G. again but, I keep hoping he will call her one day and wanting to rekindle their relationship...and of course I will encourage her to give him another chance!!!

• Love
Reactions: toolman and VeteranBull
My first wife got fucked by one of my Mexican clients

Reactions: toolman and VeteranBull
Mexican man here. I love fucking white married wives. They are super hot and slutty. I have fucked a hand full in the past. White men if you want your white wives filled with Mexican leche send them our way.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, BorrowMyWife and Custer Laststand
I've fucked quite a bit of white wives. Most without the husband knowing though.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, nailu75, Focker and 2 others
Here is an artifact of my Mexican wife's ancestor's passing on the ***** gene , which she has in abundance,
her brothers fucked he in the ass until she left home. She was a vaginal virgin when we married , but when I got ED, she found the magic of "strange" cock and became a total *****, much to my delight

qHQzF9gCHHCsTsf_tKyCCAWvQAkCSl-eRtUC7V3mJu71b-v84r.png

Reactions: Custer Laststand and VeteranBull
old fred said:
Here is an artifact of my Mexican wife's ancestor's passing on the ***** gene , which she has in abundance,
her brothers fucked he in the ass until she left home. She was a vaginal virgin when we married , but when I got ED, she found the magic of "strange" cock and became a total *****, much to my delight

qHQzF9gCHHCsTsf_tKyCCAWvQAkCSl-eRtUC7V3mJu71b-v84r.png
How old is your wife Fred?

SDlatinobull said:
Never been with a gilf before. 🤔
Everyone that fucks her wants more

old fred said:
Everyone that fucks her wants more
Can you share a photo of her?