• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone cucked by a Pastor

• Thread startertjsmith
  • Start date

tjsmith

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 27, 2011
Just wondering if anyone has been cucked by a Pastor or someone else that is in a power position over the wife and you??? I havent but have thought about it as the ex was at times religious and I think she had a thing for her Pastor....

That is an interesting one.

Believe me, it does happen. There are lots of bastards in positions like this who use their power to fuck married women. Don't be so surprised.

A surprising number of Roman Catholic married women got a visitation from a Priest if she was not pregnant within three years of being married. That was one of the Priest's secret duties to ensure the Roman Catholic Empire kept growing to all corners of the earth. Of course, the church won't admit to this, but it is all in the ancient archives if you know where to look. You can also read the 9 secret books of the Bible that were removed to prevent the congregations learning how to access the Akashic records of the universe since time began.

Reactions: QuietKing
Read Bocaccio's "Decameron". stories from the 14th? century of women who were too religious or superstitious or plain stupid to realise that their priest was there to appease their lust.

hahahaha

Saraha said:
A surprising number of Roman Catholic married women got a visitation from a Priest if she was not pregnant within three years of being married. That was one of the Priest's secret duties to ensure the Roman Catholic Empire kept growing to all corners of the earth. Of course, the church won't admit to this, but it is all in the ancient archives if you know where to look. You can also read the 9 secret books of the Bible that were removed to prevent the congregations learning how to access the Akashic records of the universe since time began.

Akashic recorsds...rofl

I find that Roman Catholic comment to be a little far fetched too. However if it were true the thought of a woman fucking her priest is hott. If I met a woman that fucked her priest I'd like to sit down and buy her dinner so I could listen to her stories.

Honestly I think it's probably not something that is as prevalent as one might want to fantasize about. Faith has a tendency to cause people to run away from this kind of stuff at the last minute. Personally I've been tempted to indulge in affairs with older women but I never can get over that hump so to speak. Sometimes I feel like I am going to explode..people aren't seduced in a single day or night.

Not as Often as You Think

I was a fuck toy for a brother in private elementry school.
Then again for another in High school. Those alone are long
stories.
About 15 years later Patty and I lived acorss from a R.C. Middle school
with a convent. Couple of times I spied a young nun reading or whilling
away her time in her room with her legs spread at the window and
still in her habit. Both times Pat was entertaining a client and I was
order to walk the streets for an hour. On the second time, I strolled up
to the window and ******* myself and jerked off. She did not react
or respond, but watched. And she was naked under the habit.
Two days later, a priest comes to the door and has a long and
ardorous conversation with me and Patty.
Halfway into this lecture, Patty realizes that Father Leonard knows
all about my rep as a flasher and her rep as a ******. Me? I was
shitting and pretty much ready to be arrested - again! To further
my anxiety, Patty starts raising her legs, spreadin them and
saying, "You mean like this?" In response to my feeble explanation
of how things went down. Once I realized Fa. Leonard was seduced
I could only say, "Had the windo not been there, I would had
licked it."
Over time, Fa. Leonard and even one of my old Brothewr molesters
all enjoyed Patty and I. For over 22 years - until we moved here.
I will say this, from having such encounters and being involved with
church personal that it is the exceptio. Everyone feared for their
careers and one or two even feared for their souls - imagine that?

There was incredible psychological pressure on women to produce a son and heir for their husbands. If hubby was firing blanks, the Priest told her what was expected of her. Roman Catholic families were expected to provide a boy/girl to be handed over to the church when they were old enough to become Priest and Nun.

leftbehind said:
I was a fuck toy for a brother in private elementry school.
Then again for another in High school. Those alone are long
stories.
About 15 years later Patty and I lived acorss from a R.C. Middle school
with a convent. Couple of times I spied a young nun reading or whilling
away her time in her room with her legs spread at the window and
still in her habit. Both times Pat was entertaining a client and I was
order to walk the streets for an hour. On the second time, I strolled up
to the window and ******* myself and jerked off. She did not react
or respond, but watched. And she was naked under the habit.
Two days later, a priest comes to the door and has a long and
ardorous conversation with me and Patty.
Halfway into this lecture, Patty realizes that Father Leonard knows
all about my rep as a flasher and her rep as a ******. Me? I was
shitting and pretty much ready to be arrested - again! To further
my anxiety, Patty starts raising her legs, spreadin them and
saying, "You mean like this?" In response to my feeble explanation
of how things went down. Once I realized Fa. Leonard was seduced
I could only say, "Had the windo not been there, I would had
licked it."
Over time, Fa. Leonard and even one of my old Brothewr molesters
all enjoyed Patty and I. For over 22 years - until we moved here.
I will say this, from having such encounters and being involved with
church personal that it is the exceptio. Everyone feared for their
careers and one or two even feared for their souls - imagine that?

ummm...call the police then.

Saraha said:
There was incredible psychological pressure on women to produce a son and heir for their husbands. If hubby was firing blanks, the Priest told her what was expected of her. Roman Catholic families were expected to provide a boy/girl to be handed over to the church when they were old enough to become Priest and Nun.

Where did you read this?

The fellow who was fucking my wife before she and I met was a Catholic and one of his "jobs" was to provide pussy for the local priest. So, whatever woman he was fucking at the time he would share with the priest.

And, as you already have guessed, he let the priest fuck the lady who would later be my wife. When I asked her about it, she said that he really liked to get her naked, then run his hands, and lips, all over her entire body before fucking her. He would put his face right into her crotch and moan "pussy, pussy" over and over.

There was also another priest, in a "superior" position that wanted some pussy, so she was taken to him too. She said he had a really big cock and loved to have it sucked.

So, yes, there are "clergymen" of all types who feel they are "entitled" to the pussies of the congregation, even including the married women. And, as some have already pointed-out, many "sinful" husbands have been instructed to bring their wives to the priest or pastor to be fucked, as punishment for the husbands' sinful acts.

• Love
Interesting

I've never seen this kind of thing unfold but I find it pretty hott in all honesty. I'd love to chat with someone whose been doing this.

will this video suits?

A video of suits? No mate.

You better believe it and I sometimes think that is what they go into the Ministry.

As a Presbyterian minister here in Australia (hence my user name here!), I am happy to chat with any about their and my experiences via private message.

aussie_minister said:
As a Presbyterian minister here in Australia (hence my user name here!), I am happy to chat with any about their and my experiences via private message.

I've always enjoyed your posts. Some of the things you've said are just out of this world and have got to be the most interesting stuff ever.

Layer.Five said:
I've always enjoyed your posts. Some of the things you've said are just out of this world and have got to be the most interesting stuff ever.

Thanks! Glad you like reading my posts.

Would luv to see my religious wife here in Ottawa get seduced and used to satisfy a priest or priests...have them contact me if any connections here.

• Love
Not All It's Cracked Up 2 B

mimi27406 said:
You better believe it and I sometimes think that is what they go into the Ministry.
Layer.Five ...I've never seen this kind of thing unfold but I find it pretty hot in all honesty. I'd love to chat with someone whose been doing this.

I'm sure at different times and among different cultures what Mimi says is very, very true.
I’m no expert, but I don’t think anyone enters the ministry
or takes the habit with the intention to enjoy homosexual
or any kind of sex. Such perversions might come along
later, but I doubt if the expression of perverted acts was
an original intent.
I have discussed this with priests, nuns and brothers,
mostly brothers. The picture I get is that those who did
join because they were homo joined because they desired
to overcome or suppress that drive. Not to find a means
to practice homo acts. I also have this image that many
who joined also succeeded in becoming non-practicing homos.
Those who were ‘straight’ again those who discussed all
this with me (often between fucking me and Patty) all
seemed insistent on a noble inclination when joining. Had
it been 60 years ago when most folks died in their 40’s, all
those cocks that were in me or my wife would had not lived
long enough to give up on their faith. If you think about it:
same thing happens to everyone of us. We give up childish things
when we reach adulthood and surrender to nature (and realism)
once we start to fall apart .. And have been around long enough to
figure out the truth.
Considering science, medical and research projections, especially
from companies like Geron and groups like coalitiontoextendlife.org
one wonders when in the next generation or the next when life is
extended to 300, 500, 900 years how folks will manage their
passions. How long can one actually be a zealot? A saint?
A cuckold?

Users who are viewing this thread