• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone else ever do this

• Thread starterallhers
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cum

allhers

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2011
northeast pa,usa
All my friends think my wife is just terrific and when they see her they always give her a kiss right on her lips. Now for the fun part, my wifewwill go out for what she calls a blow job date, she always tellsme eeverything she is doing, while she is gone my friends willstop by to wwatch football or shoot darts and when she comes home from just getting a fresh load in her mouth my friends one by one give her a big kiss not knowing where her mouth just was. After they kiss her it's my turn and we both have a little laugh knowing they all got a Cumkisd

Sounds pretty hot, I'm surprised though that you have that many friends who would eat cum from your wife's lips

They have no idea that her mouth was just sucking on a cock, they all think she was out shopping or something

allhers said:
All my friends think my wife is just terrific, and when they see her they always give her a kiss right on her lips.

Awright. Even if your wife isn't fucking your sports-watching friends (do you actually know she isn't?), that's totally appropriate. It sounds like they sensed, prior to the first time they did it, she wanted that and would respond in kind.

allhers said:
Now for the fun part. My wife will go out for what she calls a blow job date, [during or after which] she always tells me everything she is [or has been] doing.

Hey, nothing wrong with that — although I would think your wife would require whomever she bequeaths a blow-job to, to then pleasure her by sucking her cunt or kissing her ass, in exchange for pleasuring him in that way. I mean, why not...?

allhers said:
While she is gone, my friends will stop by to watch football or shoot darts.

Do you initiate this activity by casually calling them and saying something like: "Say, my wife isn't home, why don't you-all stop by and we can watch some sports (or shoot darts, or whatever)"...?

allhers said:
Then, when she comes home from just getting a fresh load in her mouth, my friends, one by one, give her a big kiss not knowing where her mouth just was.

Um... are you SURE your friends don't know what your peripatetic wife has just been doing with her talented mouth...?

allhers said:
After they kiss her, it's my turn and we both have a little laugh knowing they all got cum-kissed.

Nice. Although I gotta' say, it seems slightly possible that your friends know but they don't know that you know too. Anyway, it sounds like good fun...

Last edited:
allhers said:
All my friends think my wife is just terrific and when they see her they always give her a kiss right on her lips. Now for the fun part, my wifewwill go out for what she calls a blow job date, she always tellsme eeverything she is doing, while she is gone my friends willstop by to wwatch football or shoot darts and when she comes home from just getting a fresh load in her mouth my friends one by one give her a big kiss not knowing where her mouth just was. After they kiss her it's my turn and we both have a little laugh knowing they all got a Cumkisd

Very sexy posting. Mouthfuls of cum - so kissable.

I think its only fair if u let ur friends cum in her mouth too! and then you can kiss her all you want tasting all ur friends cum on ur wifes lips!

Allhers,

Re.:

allhers said:
All my friends think my wife is just terrific and when they see her they always give her a kiss right on her lips. Now for the fun part: my wife will go out for what she calls a blow job date (she always tells me everything she is doing); while she is gone, my friends will stop by to watch football or shoot darts; then, when she comes home from getting a fresh load in her mouth, my friends... one by one... give her a big kiss, not knowing where her mouth just was. After they kiss her, it's my turn. Then, we both have a laugh knowing they all got cumkissed.

I suggest your wife consider staying home next time your friends come over to watch a big game (of some sort) on your big-screen TV, and... provocatively dressed with a low-cut blouse... serve them beer and snacks, bending over so they get good views of her tits.

Then, she could start toward your marital boudoir with a sexy walk, beckoning to one of them (her choice) with her finger. Presumably he would get the message, and follow her.

Then, your wife could fuck him while you and the rest of your friends continue to watch the game in your living room. When your wife finishes fucking the first one, he could return to your living room, point to another of your friends, and gesture with his thumb toward your boudoir. Etc., until your sexy wife has fucked all of your friends.

Finally, when the game is over, your wife could taunt your friends as they leave, asking if any of them would be capable of satisfying "n" women one after the other, where "n" is the number of your friends (4? 6?).

BTW, how's it going? We haven't heard from you for a while.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread