• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone else here become your wife's baby?

• Thread starterBabyDickCoreyB
  • Start date

BabyDickCoreyB

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2022
26 white boi cuck, been with my wife for almost 10 years total...never penetrated her with my "peepee" thats what she calls it... She keeps me locked in chastity 24/7 and she makes me wear diapers 24/7. she treats me like a little kid, we even have separate bedrooms, I have an early bed time, she checks and changes me no matter where we are or who we are with... It's embarrassing. It's even worse now that she has a black BF.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Custer Laststand, sissybbstephanie, Gonegonegone and 4 others
BabyDickCoreyB said:
26 white boi cuck, been with my wife for almost 10 years total...never penetrated her with my "peepee" thats what she calls it... She keeps me locked in chastity 24/7 and she makes me wear diapers 24/7. she treats me like a little kid, we even have separate bedrooms, I have an early bed time, she checks and changes me no matter where we are or who we are with... It's embarrassing.

Excellent. It's good to hear you've been a properly-submissive husband, in effect a diapered and weenie-locked adult baby, for your dominant adult baby mother.

BabyDickCoreyB said:
It's even worse now that she has a black BF.

Better still. It's good to hear your dominant adult baby mother is finally attaining sexual satisfaction with a black lover, thereby formally transforming you to her diapered and weenie-locked cuckold.

(The answer to your question is: no.)

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Gonegonegone, maresi simone and wifeslilone
Custer Laststand said:
Excellent. It's good to hear you've been a properly-submissive husband, in effect a diapered and weenie-locked adult baby, for your dominant adult baby mother.

Better still. It's good to hear your dominant adult baby mother is finally attaining sexual satisfaction with a black lover, thereby formally transforming you to her diapered and weenie-locked cuckold.

(The answer to your question is: no.)
Yes thats exactly what it’s like, she treats me exactly like she would a baby

Reactions: Custer Laststand
BabyDickCoreyB said:
Yes thats exactly what it’s like, she treats me exactly like she would a baby

Your life as your wife's submissive cuckold will be easier if you continue to comply with her wishes and obey her.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: maresi simone and wifeslilone
Custer Laststand said:
Your life as your wife's submissive cuckold will be easier if you continue to comply with her wishes and obey her.
Yes Sir

Reactions: Custer Laststand and wifeslilone
You two have taken this WAAAYY past where my wife has me. She treats me like a teen son, decorates my small separate bedroom with stuff a boy would like, cars and planes and stuff.

Reactions: Rayagr
donaldelliott11 said:
You two have taken this WAAAYY past where my wife has me. She treats me like a teen son, decorates my small separate bedroom with stuff a boy would like, cars and planes and stuff.

Interesting. How does your wife obtain sexual satisfaction? Does she fuck you, or does she take lovers? If the latter, does she keep you denied in your small teenager-decorated bedroom?

Reactions: wifeslilone
donaldelliott11 said:
Yeah well that’s how she has always treated me, like her little baby, she always reminds me every diaper change how small I am down there and that I could never please her

Reactions: Custer Laststand, wifeslilone and bevw
I would love to hear more about your life as a sissy baby.

I'm not a full time baby, but the wife has does this to me on occasion depends what mood she is in. But sometimes she has me in chastity and makes me wear a diaper for a few days. When she does this she will make me suck on her boob like I'm breastfeeding etc..

Reactions: Custer Laststand, BabyDickCoreyB and cynful
My wife makes me refer to her as "mommy" at all times. my mommy even has babysitters for me when she goes out on dates with real men. She started having one guy come around the house pretty regularly. the other day she told me I am now to refer to him as "Daddy" whenever he is here. the first day that daddy showed up at the house, mommy was changing my diaper in the living room when there was a knock at the door. she left me mid diaper change to answer the door and this large black man walked in. he took one look at me and just laughed. I see you weren't kidding, he really isn't a threat to me, look at that tiny little peepee, no wonder you keep him in diapers. he said to my mommy. she finished my diaper change and I went back to watching cartoons in the living room while they made their way to her bedroom.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie and Custer Laststand

Users who are viewing this thread