• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone else horny?

• Thread starterHrnymom
  • Start date

Hrnymom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2022
I first found this site by habinstance and just randomly searching the internet for like minded people like me. I love reading the posts and replies that most people have and it actually gets me pretty wet and ready. Let's start a very nasty thread that is pretty simple, let's all fuck! You tell me your fantasies no matter how twisted they might be and I'll tell you mine. 💋💋 Love you all!

• Love
Reactions: toolman and DaveJ
Hrnymom said:
I first found this site by habinstance and just randomly searching the internet for like minded people like me. I love reading the posts and replies that most people have and it actually gets me pretty wet and ready. Let's start a very nasty thread that is pretty simple, let's all fuck! You tell me your fantasies no matter how twisted they might be and I'll tell you mine. 💋💋 Love you all!
Starting with using you in a 3 some

Reactions: Hrnymom
Readyu said:
Starting with using you in a 3 some
Hmmmm, you definitely have my attention with that sexy pic of yours.

Reactions: toolman, Readyu and dtf
Hrnymom said:
Hmmmm, you definitely have my attention with that sexy pic of yours.
nice

• Love
Reactions: Readyu
Hrnymom said:
that is a fair proposition. mail me

Hrnymom said:
I first found this site by happinstance while just randomly searching the internet for like minded people. I love reading the posts and replies that most people have and it actually gets me pretty wet and ready. Let's start a very nasty thread that is pretty simple, let's all fuck! You tell me your fantasies no matter how twisted they might be and I'll tell you mine. 💋💋 Love you all!

HI Ms. Hrnymom,

Good to hear from you again. If I'm remembering your screen name correctly, you introduced yourself not too long ago in the "New Member Introduction" section of this forum, and included two photos of yourself, along with a story of a past experience you found highly erotic which has formed the basis of your subsequent fantasies. Was that story actually real? Or, was it a fantasy?

Then, your thread disappeared from the "New Member Introduction" section. Did you delete it?

If I'm not remembering this correctly, please let me (i.e., the forum) know.

Thanks—
Custer

Reactions: toolman
Couples practicing BDSM can also get pleasure from doll-making.