• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone else tired of accusations?

• Thread startergrlcantgetenuff
  • Start date

grlcantgetenuff

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2006
phantasticdan said:
Um... have you even been on this website? The percentage of females that are eventually asked for proof of identity is something like, oh I don't know... 100%. And the percentage of females that eventually prove identity is something like, let's see... 3%. So you can forgive me and others for being skeptical. Lotta dudes posing as girls using pics of sisters, girlfriends, unsuspecting myspace users, etc etc...

Don't get offended. We always hope for the best, we just expect the worst. Quite frankly, your odd posts and brash statement of reregistering doesn't speak well for you. Shut me up with some proof and I'll be the first to apologize, trust me.

You don't even belong on this site. 95% of your posts are accusing everyone and anyone of being fakes. Why the F*** are you here? None of your posts are even related to I/R relationships. A bunch of garbage and complaining. You are the FAKE if you ask me. Why don't you post a pic with a sign saying Dark Cavern?? Probably you don't want to take a chance of anyone recognizing you. The same reason I won't post a pic. I even took the link of my pics of my profile.

You claim 3% of the girls have proven ID? I don't see anyone with signs saying Dark Cavern on them!

I encourage everyone to check his "contributions" to these forums...garbage!

GET LOST!!! Mr Not-Phantasic-At-All!!! :asshole:

You know who are the people tired of accusation? ...wait for it... FAKES! PHONIES! FRAUDS! You've got pics of seven different girls in your Yahoo profile, and curiously none of them match the pics of the girl in "your" other photo album. I told you I'd be the first to apologize if I was proven false, but the AFL was formed by other members for a reason... you an example of the reason.

And if you do check my other posts, you'll find some in search of a swing partner for my ladyfriend, so I have contributed much more than a n00b might think...

phantasticdan said:
You know who are the people tired of accusation? ...wait for it... FAKES! PHONIES! FRAUDS! You've got pics of seven different girls in your Yahoo profile, and curiously none of them match the pics of the girl in "your" other photo album. I told you I'd be the first to apologize if I was proven false, but the AFL was formed by other members for a reason... you an example of the reason.

And if you do check my other posts, you'll find some in search of a swing partner for my ladyfriend, so I have contributed much more than a n00b might think...
As the previous post pointed out your posts speak for themselves

expatdad said:
As the previous post pointed out your posts speak for themselves

As many people on here have pointed out, stick to writing made-up stories about your daughter getting *****, you sicko.

Users who are viewing this thread