• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone else's wife need pain to cum ?

• Thread starterplymfun
  • Start date

plymfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2013
Plymouth
Is my wife so strange ?

She can only cum while fingering herself, she digs her nails into and around her clit until it hurts.
She has been fucked by lots of guys, big small Slow fast hard & gentle, even gangs of up to 6 but rarely cums.
The only sure way while being fucked is to put her knickers inside, leaving some out, so they soak wetness and her cunt stays dry then deep hard fast fuck. But it doesn't always work. Guys fisting her while she digs nails into clit works.

But cum while being fucked is very rare ...most guys get very frustrated.

May be a result of her first sex sessions while in early teens. Parents strictly religious she had no eve social life. An older family friend used her. Made her finger herself while wanking him with other hand. Got his mate to join in sometimes. Later they took her virginity but when she showed enjoyment during fuck the other guy distracted her by shaking her head and talking about church choir and hockey.

When guy had cum they got her to finger herself to cum. Her reward was the forbidden alcohol or other presents/cash. They continued this until her mid 20's even into her first marriage, he was very religious, pretty much arranged marriage loosly speaking, and didn't fuck her for first few months.

Most guys get frustrated but I have got to like it, she is an easy lay and let's me get guys for her. She doesn't really enjoy being fucked but let's me get guys because I like her being a slut.

Last edited:
My wife likes to have her nipples played with lightly. Then as she approaches the big "O". she likes them pinched and pulled. Doing it this way, she can cum from only playing with her nipples.

my wife loves to be bitten really hard on her boobs and nipples

Reactions: hikawade
recently my wife's started enjoying having her tits slapped when we fuck, she ride me and her tits are hanging over my, and i slap them, really hard, and she creams herself

She also likes me pinching her cunt lips between my finger nails while she fingers her clit. After she has started to cum I like to pull her hand away and push my nails around her clit, she pushes hard onto my nails and swears at me while cumming.

My mate loves doing that to her, another mate likes to watch but he's afraid to do it to her, but he enjoys cumming over her face while she does it.

I once fucked a gf who would only cum once I'd come on her face and then started calling her filthy names. She loves getting fucked but would only cum with her fingers on her clit as I verbally humiliated her.
It was strange at first, then I really got into it and decided to see how far I could take the humiliation, ie spitting in her face, slapping her face and tits, she even let a friend of mine come on her face while I fucked her, but she didn't come until I came on her face and it was me humiliating her.
Eventually she couldn't come like that and we seperated. Last I heard she was fucking different guys and asking each to humiliate her more and more.

Reactions: hikawade and 44 mwm
muslim_cuck said:
recently my wife's started enjoying having her tits slapped when we fuck, she ride me and her tits are hanging over my, and i slap them, really hard, and she creams herself

My wife loves having her tits slapped too, and loves wearing nipple clamps cums far more often

Reactions: hairbear1954
My woman loves to have her tits bitten and likes hickies left between her legs right after strange cock has pounded her fulla jizz !

20201230_202311.jpg 15787939440238861502300926265096 (1).jpg 20200112_003832.jpg 20200417_204733.jpg 20200417_204714.jpg 20200520_115047.jpg

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, hairbear1954 and h5t6ca

Users who are viewing this thread