• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone ever fantasize about or have been cucked by a woman?

• Thread starterslaved
  • Start date

slaved

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2009
Not cuckqueaning(athough that's pretty fucking sexy too) I mean a man being cuckolded by his wife and another woman? This isn't something I generally think about but I do have fantasies about my wife and a married friend of hers becoming lovers and enslaving me and her husband ("slavery" is a big buzz word for me...if you couldn't tell) or my wife being dominated and "turned" by a woman and that woman moving in to be her lover and becoming the Mistress of the house; relegating me to domestic chores and being used by them as an "oral" slave to enhance their own love making or make them come, lots cunnilingus, ass and foot worship, orgasm denial, etc. This is basically the same fantasy I have with a black male bull just with the bull switched out for a dominant female...perhaps twice as much teasing and taunting along with the orgasm denial. ;)

My Wife has cucked me with a women a couple of times.If your wife is having sex with a woman or a man she is still cucking you.

It's ok Mac. I understand that English isn't everyone's first language... :rolleyes:

Sounds interesting

slaved said:
Not cuckqueaning(athough that's pretty fucking sexy too) I mean a man being cuckolded by his wife and another woman? This isn't something I generally think about but I do have fantasies about my wife and a married friend of hers becoming lovers and enslaving me and her husband ("slavery" is a big buzz word for me...if you couldn't tell) or my wife being dominated and "turned" by a woman and that woman moving in to be her lover and becoming the Mistress of the house; relegating me to domestic chores and being used by them as an "oral" slave to enhance their own love making or make them come, lots cunnilingus, ass and foot worship, orgasm denial, etc. This is basically the same fantasy I have with a black male bull just with the bull switched out for a dominant female...perhaps twice as much teasing and taunting along with the orgasm denial. ;)

I must this this twist sounds very interesting....

All the time for me.

My wife and I do both fantasize about this. She WILL do it if she can find the right woman. I'm not sure about her, but I fantasize about being dominated by my wife's female lover. I love pleasuring women. It's my privilege and proper place in life.

Try it you'll like it

My wife Is not Into that lesbian stuff and has said , I don't know how they can do that , I think It's disgusting . So of cause I would love to see some dominant woman taking control of my wife , and have her eating her pussy . While her husband fucks her till she cum's real hard .

I love women who eat pussy

pussy boy said:
My wife Is not Into that lesbian stuff and has said , I don't know how they can do that , I think It's disgusting . So of cause I would love to see some dominant woman taking control of my wife , and have her eating her pussy . While her husband fucks her till she cum's real hard .

That's awesome, I'd love to see that too! I'd also love to see my wife with another women but like yours she only likes cock, just not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread