• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone Ever Reverse Cuckoldry?

• Thread starterBlackmailedWimp20
  • Start date

BlackmailedWimp20

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2017
Five years ago I was a strong intelligent guy. Now, i'm a broken, submissive wreak.

I just want to know if anyone has ever made it out of being the cuckold.. my girlfriend has some pretty messed up fantasies - she loves alpha men ruining me, humiliating me and blackmailing me... and she always finds unique ways of doing it, either online or in-person

Somehow, she's ended up with the houses and bank accounts in her name except for a small fund that I control that is specifically for her bulls and treating her.

I'm now left to working, cooking, cleaning and washing her sheets in the Master bedroom... how do I escape?!

Any suggestions, my kik is Nickie_j97

BlackmailedWimp20 said:
Five years ago I was a strong intelligent guy. Now, i'm a broken, submissive wreck.
On the plus side, you're probably still intelligent.
BlackmailedWimp20 said:
I just want to know if anyone has ever made it out of being [a] cuckold.
Well... the definition is: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a wife who fucks men other than her husband). If your dominant woman is your woman friend, not your wife, you should have... at least in principle... more flexibility in modifying your relationship in ways that make it more desirable, from your point of view, or even in ending your relationship, if that seems to be the only workable alternative.
BlackmailedWimp20 said:
My girlfriend has some pretty messed up fantasies - she loves alpha men ruining me, humiliating me and blackmailing me... and she always finds unique ways of doing it, either online or in-person.
If "blackmailing you" means other men are extracting money from you, and you're complying with that, I'll have to say that sounds like a seriously bad situation.
BlackmailedWimp20 said:
Somehow, she's ended up with the houses and bank accounts in her name except for a small fund that I control that is specifically for her bulls and treating her. I'm now left to working, cooking, cleaning and washing her sheets in the Master bedroom... how do I escape?!
Yours sounds like a fairly strict FemDom relationship, except the word "loving" is missing from the "loving female authority" component. It's actually not all that unusual for men who have demanding jobs, where they have to make decisions and tell others what to do on a daily basis, to want their wives to be in charge of their home lives in a female-domination sense. For a template of how a relationship of this nature might work, I suggest purchasing — perhaps as a New Years present — and both you and your woman reading:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (298 pp., softcover), and

Sutton, Elise, 2006, The FemDom Experience (317 pp., softcover),

which are available from well-known online sources. (Ms. Elise also has a "female superiority" web page that you can find by googling Elise Sutton.)*

Meanwhile, you might consider the question of your houses (two? hers and yours?) being in your woman's name, and whether that means the mortgages (if they are not owned outright) are also in her name. If so, that should give you some negotiating power, since if you were to leave, your woman would be left with sole responsibility for the mortgages.

Also, since you've been together for 5 years, I suggest looking into the question of what time period living together constitutes a "common law marriage" in your state, province, or country. I suggest this because if your relationship is defined as such, that will have legal implications for your separation if you should choose to take that route.

* I have no relationship of any kind with Ms. Elise Sutton, and gain nothing, financial nor otherwise, from suggesting her books and web site.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
On the plus side, you're probably still intelligent.

Well... the definition is: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a wife who fucks men other than her husband). If your dominant woman is your woman friend, not your wife, you should have... at least in principle... more flexibility in modifying your relationship in ways that make it more desirable, from your point of view, or even in ending your relationship, if that seems to be the only workable alternative.

If "blackmailing you" means other men are extracting money from you, and you're complying with that, I'll have to say that sounds like a seriously bad situation.

Not just money, everything!

Yours sounds like a fairly strict FemDom relationship, except the word "loving" is missing from the "loving female authority" component. It's actually not all that unusual for men who have demanding jobs, where they have to make decisions and tell others what to do on a daily basis, to want their wives to be in charge of their home lives in a female-domination sense. For a template of how a relationship of this nature might work, I suggest purchasing — perhaps as a New Years present — and both you and your woman reading:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (298 pp., softcover), and

Sutton, Elise, 2006, The FemDom Experience (317 pp., softcover),

which are available from well-known online sources. (Ms. Elise also has a "female superiority" web page that you can find by googling Elise Sutton.)*

My gf has no love in her heart for that..

Meanwhile, you might consider the question of your houses (two? hers and yours?) being in your woman's name, and whether that means the mortgages (if they are not owned outright) are also in her name. If so, that should give you some negotiating power, since if you were to leave, your woman would be left with sole responsibility for the mortgages.

two houses (UK and USA) and Spanish villa are all hers - and I paid cash so no mortgages...

Also, since you've been together for 5 years, I suggest looking into the question of what time period living together constitutes a "common law marriage" in your state, province, or country. I suggest this because if your relationship is defined as such, that will have legal implications for your separation if you should choose to take that route.

* I have no relationship of any kind with Ms. Elise Sutton, and gain nothing, financial nor otherwise, from suggesting her books and web site.

BlackmailedWimp20 said:
Five years ago I was a strong intelligent guy. Now, i'm a broken, submissive wreck. ....... Somehow, she's ended up with the houses and bank accounts in her name, except for a small fund that I control that is specifically for her bulls and treating her. I'm now left to working, cooking, cleaning and washing her sheets in the Master bedroom... how do I escape?!
How's it going, BlackmailedWimp20? Any updates...?

And, Merry Christmas! (To the extent you're allowed to have a Merry Christmas, as you submissively serve your woman.......)

Last edited:
Same old stuff at the moment sir, but she said she's got some good New Year Resolutions to reveal to me next week...

BlackmailedWimp20 said:
Same old stuff at the moment sir, but she said she's got some good New Year Resolutions to reveal to me next week...
Hm... well, OK.

You might pass your dominant woman's New Year's resolutions along (in a post) when she reveals them to you. It might help us.... i.e., the forum.... understand where the two of you are at in your relationship.

very exciting

Custer Laststand said:
Hm... well, OK.

You might pass your dominant woman's New Year's resolutions along (in a post) when she reveals them to you. It might help us.... i.e., the forum.... understand where the two of you are at in your relationship.
Yes sir, I'll let you know

BlackmailedWimp20 said:
Yes sir, I'll let you know
Thank you, BlackmailedWimp20..

I think there's a good chance... probably more than a good chance... your woman's list of New Year's resolutions will consist of additional ways she wants to dominate and humiliate you (beyond what she's already doing) during the coming year, and she will present it to you as a way of testing your tolerance for her stepping up, so to speak, to an even higher level of dominance in your relationship.

I suggest you counter this (likely) possibility by making your own list of New Year's resolutions, consisting of ways you would like to change your relationship to eliminate aspects you find intolerable, and make your relationship better from your point of view.

Then, when your woman gives you her list of New Year's resolutions, make it an exchange by giving her your list, in writing, of the ways in which you would like to change your relationship to improve it from your point of view. Do this before you even look at (or listen to) your woman's list of resolutions, so you can mutually consider your two lists.

If you closely observe your dominant woman's response to your list, while also considering what's on her list, you should be able to make a more informed decision as to whether you want to stay or go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Windjammer78
BlackmailedWimp20 said:
Five years ago I was a strong intelligent guy. Now, i'm a broken, submissive wreck. Somehow, she's ended up with the houses and bank accounts in her name except for a small fund that I control that is specifically for her bulls and treating her. I'm now left to working, cooking, cleaning and washing her sheets in the Master bedroom... how do I escape?!
How are you doing, BlackmailedWimp? We haven't heard anything from you since Dec. 27, 2018.

On Dec. 27, you said you would post the list of New Year's resolutions your dominant woman said she was going to give you (or tell you). It will be helpful if you would go ahead and post them.

Also, if you gave your dominant woman a list of your own New Year's resolutions, consisting of the changes you would like to make to improve your relationship with her (from your point of view), it will be helpful if you would also post that list.

Thanks in advance for providing the additional information needed for us (i.e., the forum) to suggest ways for you to proceed.

Users who are viewing this thread