Anyone ever tried Electrosmiluation for sex using a "Tens".

• Thread startercumbox
  • Start date

cumbox

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 21, 2013
Has anyone ever used a "Tens" with a probe for Electro sex?

What was it like? Is it painful or even safe? I understand that they should only be used below waist level and away from the chest area.

Main question....Did you enjoy it and did it bring you off?

your information is mainly incorrect - I would say wrong, but I don't want to come across as a know it all or offend on my first post/reply. A "TENS" unit may be used pretty much anywhere. I have a t-shirt made just for me with pads sewn into it for my shoulder area and lower back. Any over the counter TENS unit can be used where desired. I thought about this too, for those with imagination and a curious sexual appetite. The 'wet' fluid area of a woman would transfer the stim ALL over.. where the drier area on a man would carry the stim. I would be every careful about the setting of the stim, as shaky (or anticipating/anticipation) would and could cause sever pain.

Yep, I could be wrong, that is why I am asking questions, trying to get the correct knowledge before I start playing about with one. After all I don't want to kill anyone or give her brain damage.

I just wondered if a probe can be used as a fun toy on or in the Lady pleasure part and if it would give her an extra thrill or orgasm.

However I don't wish to cripple her in the process.

egads... a probe?!? ... now that could be dangerous. As far as I know they only offer sticky pads with leads... much like the battery that powers them, you need 2 wires.

morethanjustacock said:
egads... a probe?!? ... now that could be dangerous. As far as I know they only offer sticky pads with leads... much like the battery that powers them, you need 2 wires.

The probe is like a small dildo with wires that fits up inside the Ladies vulva. Its advertised use is to strengthen the muscle by flexing it with an electric shock. The main idea is to strengthen the muscle after childbirth or to stop urine leaks by getting the local area strong and flexible.

The main warning is that you should keep the device well lubed with conductive cream so that it not sparking over to the soft muscle.
I was just wondering since the probe sits behind the clit can it give a throbbing feeling that could be orgamistic(spelling?).

I am now getting a feeling that it may not be wise to experiment since while I want her eyes to light up with pleasure I don't wish her clit and nose glowing in the dark as well or her legs jerking so much that she falls off the bed. It could be like the electric chair with pleasure.