• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone from Malaysia??

• Thread startermisterx0112013
  • Start date

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2013
Any chatters from Malaysia?

Always had the fantasy of being made into a cuckold on a holiday to KL.

Love to imagine my GF being show off in KL or somewhere in Malaysia, being turned into a cuckold while on vacation there.

If you are from Malaysia or been there drop me a line. Love to chat to all about my GF going there.

Reactions: toolman2c, marc.heidenmann and john master
misterx0112013 said:
Anyone from Malaysia?

Nope.... not me. But, I've been to Kuala Lumpur and Penang Island; the latter was very enjoyable. I've never encountered such warm ocean water anywhere else.... the beaches of Penang were like swimming in a warm bathtub.

Unfortunately, I have no plans to return there anytime soon.

im in malaysia. but not in kl.

im in Kuantan, pahang, which is another state.

misterx0112013 said:
Any chatters from Malaysia?

Always had the fantasy of being made into a cuckold on a holiday to KL.

Love to imagine my GF being show off in KL or somewhere in Malaysia, being turned into a cuckold while on vacation there.

If you are from Malaysia or been there drop me a line. Love to chat to all about my GF going there.

Hi im from KL malaysia,male 35 ,sexually active,would love to be the bull for any couple who would take time to know me..looking forward to hear from you

I'm a bull from Sabah. So if anyone is thinking of having a vacation there. Do look me up.

Users who are viewing this thread