• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone have experience with wife's BF moving in?

• Thread startercuckhub05
  • Start date

cuckhub05

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2010
I have a very small cock, so my wife has been cuckolding me since we were dating,as I have talked about in previous posts,and has had numerous "lovers" throughout our engagement and marriage.....mostly married guys she or we met through ads on various adult dating sites or CL who she would "see" ..basically get together with for a couple of hrs of sex in our bed... anywhere from once a week to several times a week while I have been in chastity since 2 month 's before we got married 6 yrs ago. I have always gone down on her , and we kiss and cuddle and talk about her being a hotwife and me bing a cuckold after she has sex with them This has been by mutual agreement from the start and not a Domme/sub type thing..she just loves having sex ,and I love her having it with other men rather than with me and being her cuckold.

Toward the end of the summer she met and began having sex with Marc, a young,single black guy (he's 27 and my wife is 46) who is a grad student at a local university and very nice, wellspoken and intelligent young man.. He also has the biggest cock my wife has ever had..no...it's not 12" ..lol but it is probably close to 9' and being only 27, he is also very horny ..and
since he is single too and didn't have the limitations most married men do, timewise, he was soon coming over and spending several evenings a week,and also a lot of nights at our house, much to my wife's delight. He has become more of "boyfriend" than just a fuck buddy ,although he has invited and taken her to parties after which she has spent nights at his place and had sex with him and his roommate and several of his friends too. When he comes over to our house he and my wife usualy have sex as soon as he gets here ,and then 2, 3 or more times during the course of the evening and/or night,and she usualy gives him a blowjob and if he doesn;t have an early class has sex with him again in the morning if he spends the night.
When he does spend the night we all sleep in or bed.,so I do still get to g odwn onher and cuddle with her in between thier fucking sessions..and sometimes he fucks her from behind while she is kissing and cuddling with me.

My wife has told me she would like to invite Marc moved in with us at the end of this semster and wants to know if I would be ok with that,assuming he wants to also. She says she thinks he would want to becasue she knows he is just getting by on grants and loans and has talked about getting a part time job inthe evenings and on weekends and if he does,that means he'll have less time to spend with her.,and she really really loves his cock and all the sex she is having with him. Imust admit she has beevr been more contented and satisfied and when she sucks his cock I can see that she really does adore it. He and I get along well,and I am lucky enough to have the means to not have to worry about "sopporting" him if it makes my wife that happy ..and he hasn;t asked to be suported..it's my wife who has asked..so it;s not like he's taking advantage,and I dont see a problem with it..I don;t think she is "in love" with him,nor is there a risk she would fall in love and wantto leave me for him due to the he age difference,for one thing, and justtha we have a very loving and solid marriage,and both do enjoythe cuckold aspect of it,but was just wondering if anyone else on her has ever tried this,succesfully or otherwise...

Thanks

Reactions: mjb0007bond
Yep. The young guy my wife seduced was a student where she was taking night classes. She came onto him and he thought she was cheating. He lived out of town and was staying with a friend on weeknights. One night when they left the bar together to get in a quick fuck his friend disappeared and wasn't answering his phone. She called and asked if he could spend the night "Just this once". He started helping me reshingle my roof and soon she suggested that he just stay with us during the week so he could have easy access to the roof and to her pussy.

I started "going to be early" and he started getting up the courage to fuck her in our house.

She ended up having sex with him about 4 nights a week,on the couch, on the porch, on the floor, in the kitchen, in the guest bedroom, in our bedroom,in our van, in my truck, in the car, at his parents' place on their couch, in his parents' van. They'd go out to the bar and then come back and fuck like bunnies. I'm not small but he's huge and due to all the sex her pussy stretched semi-permanently to accommodate (at least until he left).

She was a stay at home wife also going to school. The house work wasn't getting done. She was exhausted all the time. She drank a lot. A few times in diminished capacity she let him fuck her bareback (even though she wasn't supposed to).

She always spent the night in our bed but sometimes she collapsed for a half hour or so next to her lover.

He ended up being too immature and we had to kick him out when he outed us to mutual friends and badmouthed me to make himself look like a hot shot.

It's a sad situation that you have allowed yourself to get into. That's all I can say about it.

Like so much of the cuckold lifestyle the success of a live-in lover for your wife will depend on the ethics of the three of you. I suspect that most of the time having three people of the same page will be much more difficult then two.

Last I heard divorce rates are still about 50%, so I would guess the odds of a wife, her lover, and her husband making it work for long would be very low. Still, anything less than complete 100% failure of all such relationships does give you a chance.

cuckhub05 said:
My wife has told me she would like to invite Marc moved in with us at the end of this semster and wants to know if I would be ok with that,assuming he wants to also. She says she thinks he would want to becasue she knows he is just getting by on grants and loans and has talked about getting a part time job inthe evenings and on weekends and if he does,that means he'll have less time to spend with her.,and she really really loves his cock and all the sex she is having with him. Imust admit she has beevr been more contented and satisfied and when she sucks his cock I can see that she really does adore it. He and I get along well,and I am lucky enough to have the means to not have to worry about "sopporting" him if it makes my wife that happy ..and he hasn;t asked to be suported..it's my wife who has asked..so it;s not like he's taking advantage,and I dont see a problem with it..I don;t think she is "in love" with him,nor is there a risk she would fall in love and wantto leave me for him due to the he age difference,for one thing, and justtha we have a very loving and solid marriage,and both do enjoythe cuckold aspect of it,but was just wondering if anyone else on her has ever tried this,succesfully or otherwise...

Thanks

I would be against this idea if I were you… but then in my case I wouldn’t be offered the choice. As other posters have said, I don’t think it can possibly work out for the best. Your call though.

Cuckhub05,

cuckhub05 said:
My wife has told me she would like to invite [her lover] Marc to move in with us at the end of this semster and wants to know if I would be ok with that, assuming he wants to also. ... etc ...

I'm inclined to think that isn't a good idea. But, it sounds like your wife has found an exceptionally satisfying lover and the three of you get along well. It also sounds like your wife and you have already made the decision, pretty much, to invite him to move in with you. So, if the two of you think it will work, hey... go for it.

BTW, do you and your wife have children? If so, how will they fit into this scene...?

—Custer

My wife tried to

She fell in love with a black guy and wanted to move him in our house and I said no. She then left me for him.

sucsall said:
She fell in love with a black guy and wanted to move him in our house and I said no. She then left me for him.

I'm sorry to here that sucsall. I hope others can learn from your harsh lesson in cuckolding. Always do it together. Never just turn a wife loose to start fucking other guys on her own. It never works out. never never never! feelings will always develop between them and you will be pushed away. Never go into this with out a mutual set of rules agreed upon by both of you right from the start.

I hope Things have gotten better for you.

It worked out OK. I am in a vanilla marriage now with a sweet woman.

sucsall said:
It worked out OK. I am in a vanilla marriage now with a sweet woman.

I'm glad it all worked out. I'm sure it was a painful experience at the time. I truly do hate it when I see people come in here and make the same mistakes that we've all seen lead to heart ache and divorce.