• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone have videos of their wives taking on bbc?

• Thread starternwcple
  • Start date

nwcple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 6, 2007
I'm looking for real wife videos of them taking on bbc for the first time. Wife is not convinced and I would like to prove it to her that women do enjoy taking on the black cock.

I find rapidshare a total waste of time it never works for me

Last edited by a moderator:
same here, there is always some kind of limitation for dl's, unless one wants to subscribe. Then of course, there are the various formats that some people do not have, or can't because of limitations (or themselves, not all "get" pc use) on their computer.

We're also looking for what nwcple is, "real" vids (not the pro stuff like blacksonblondes, stuff like that). We don't like that or some other sites because the girls behave to "pro" like, especially when things get going. They might be surpirsed at the size, but after that, they seem as experienced as any girl you'd see in a "pro" film.

As they are, we are trying to find where the girl is really surprised and curious, and when she is being entered, it is a slow one, where one sees the expression on her face. Where the man (or men?) really unloads inside of her cunt and inside her mouth.

I mean, some of what is out there is more of a "slam-bam thank-you ma'm" type stuff.

great thread

christ suzy thats fantastic

any chance of seeing more video ?

suzys link doesnt work :(

wives taking BBc

Lets have one showing us the full thing complete with massive pussy creampie filmed by hubby. Not on rapidshare which is a total waste of time as it never works

Peajay said:
Lets have one showing us the full thing complete with massive pussy creampie filmed by hubby. Not on rapidshare which is a total waste of time as it never works

Sorry to hear your having such bad luck with rapdidshare.
When I download from their it's usually 50/50.
I have found that if I download files that end with .wmv, flv or mpeg they usually work.

Rapid Share

Rapid Share is a total waste of time. I never have seen something on there and quit trying. They just want you to join and pay them.

I need to vent real quick. The truelly supurb RapidShare folder that MyWifeFuks
gave to everyone seems to be drowning quickly in a very lazy, very elementary
knowledge vacuum, & these are what we come up with...

tara= "never have seen something on there"
peajay= "Not on rapidshare which is a total waste of time as it never works"
clarkecombo= "same here, there is always some kind of limitation for dl's, unless one wants to subscribe. Then of course, there are the various formats that some people do not have, or can't because of limitations (or themselves, not all "get" pc use) on their computer."

RapidShare is arguably the greatest resource on the net today for so many reasons,
& the website runs very low-tech. Here is how it works..

people, companies, any freeking body who wishes to can UPLOAD files to a giant WAREHOUSE
of FILES known as rapidshare. When some body wants to access one of these files they have two ways to do it,

1. via free, ONE DOWNLOAD per hour on average access
this never changes, you will have to wait an hour between downloads everytime

(*no i dont want to go into the dynamic ip address hack, that def will confuse things*)

or--

2. one buys a PREMIUM ACCOUNT for $26.00 for 3 months or other plans available

THERE IS NO NEED TO BE ALARMED OR ANXIETY RIDDLED ABOUT RAPIDSHARE..

sometimes yes the file you are interested in is no longer available, due to it expiring, or
being removed for some reason, infringement issues etc.

come on yall this is easy to understand stuff & i thought id try and clear some
haze thats floating around about rapidshare, so i hope this helps.

sorry if i wrote this in a stand-off-ish tone, i hope it will not be read as such.

love ya

Denise

Lmbr i had no idea whose it was until now---wow ill be in this folder
for weeks to come lol, .....Kudos

Hope Mwfuks gets the message

kindlybow said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyblooms
Lmbr i had no idea whose it was until now---wow ill be in this folder
for weeks to come lol, .....Kudos

Hope Mwfuks gets the message

some nice vids here thanks alot Lmbrjck :)

You're quite welcome. However I recently lost all my points to some online thief apparently and if I can't get it straightened out by RS then I'll be eliminating that folder.

Users who are viewing this thread