anyone here managed to meet someone from this website?

• Thread startersoftandwild
  • Start date

softandwild

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2023
Tunisia
Hi
I just have the impression that most of those who are here in this website are looking for virtual exchages only.
Anyone managed to meet a bull or couple and enjoyed sex with in real life ? ( not virtually )
I am just curious

Reactions: Maui Girl and robbiewillskucku
softandwild said:
Hi
I just have the impression that most of those who are here in this website are looking for virtual exchages only.
Anyone managed to meet a bull or couple and enjoyed sex with in real life ? ( not virtually )
I am just curious
Wife met 2 guys off here. Just one time thing and it was a few years back.

Reactions: softandwild
Wife and I met a forum member a couple years ago. But it does seem to more a place to share stories, pics, etc than a place to hook up.

softandwild said:
Hi
I am just curious
I've met with 3 couples from here within a month

I meet people and I suck cocks and get fucked. I would meet more people if more people would host.

Reactions: TheyluvAng
robbiewillskucku said:
I meet people and I suck cocks and get fucked. I would meet more people if more people would host.
Hookem Horns

softandwild said:
Hi
I am just curious
I'm trying to meet up with any slut or couple who are from Sydney in Australia. It's more difficult here because of the lack of numbers though. It seems the U.S. always has the upper hand when it comes to these things. If you're a U.S. citizen, you have a much better chance. How I would love to be over there. I have a long list of sluts I'd love to fuck.

Reactions: JimmyTheBull and Bobman
LoveCumSluts said:
I'm trying to meet up with any slut or couple who are from Sydney in Australia. It's more difficult here because of the lack of numbers though. It seems the U.S. always has the upper hand when it comes to these things. If you're a U.S. citizen, you have a much better chance. How I would love to be over there. I have a long list of sluts I'd love to fuck.
I'm 45 minutes from Houston. Several good lifestyle clubs. Easy to make connections

Peachlover said:
I'm 45 minutes from Houston. Several good lifestyle clubs. Easy to make connections
I wish I lived in the U.S.
I adore American women !

Reactions: jemingway
LoveCumSluts said:
I wish I lived in the U.S.
I adore American women !
I've been to Australia four times in the service. Your women aren't slouches by any means

Peachlover said:
I've been to Australia four times in the service. Your women aren't slouches by any means
I know right. Aussie chicks are hot too, but I have always dreamed of getting with a few American women too.

LoveCumSluts said:
I know right. Aussie chicks are hot too, but I have always dreamed of getting with a few American women too.
Our women as a whole are more prudish than yours.

Reactions: Jaandaj
One of the mods in the chatroom owes her marriage to this site. It definitely happens.

• Love
Reactions: NostalgicCuck, fallingtopieces and JeffCA
dig420 said:
One of the mods in the chatroom owes her marriage to this site. It definitely happens.
For me at least I've just sent subtle hints that I'm interested. Not being super aggressive like most in chat. It's working well

It happens, i've met two guys from this site in 2022 and 2023

Reactions: JimmyTheBull and Donerite
softandwild said:
Hi
I am just curious
I have not yet, but I am getting closer to doing that. The details are always the issue, but when someone spends the time to chat and communicate it can work out. I've had luck on other sites, and I been chatting with one hotwife on here who has had luck.

CelticKelly said:
It happens, i've met two guys from this site in 2022 and 2023
Please do tell, CelticKelly, did you fuck both of those guys you met from this site in 2022 and 2023 ??

softandwild said:
Hi
I am just curious
No, tried plenty of times.

My wife fucked BBC Downsouth for 7+ years. He is a member on here.