• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone in Detroit????

• Thread startermi_magic3
  • Start date

mi_magic3

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2007
So are there any real hung guys in the Detroit area? Wife had some black cock and wants more. Can't seem to find anything bigger than 6". Guess its all just a myth. Please be in the DETROIT AREA...don't care how big you are if your not in the DETROIT AREA....so send us a pict and be in the DETROIT AREA....No gangstas, thugs, be discrete, clean and well groomed....prefer non smokers. NO DRUGS and no bullshit cuckold crap. Can't be pict or video shy. Condoms only.

we had the same experience in Cleveland. But we also find guys hard to locate.

good luck.

Yes, all talk...and the really hung guys are rare. I think the whole bbc thing is just a myth...there are just as many hung white guys.

mi_magic3 said:
Yes, all talk...and the really hung guys are rare. I think the whole bbc thing is just a myth...there are just as many hung white guys.

Probably true. But it's still sexy for a 6" black cock going in a beautiful white wife!

ey buddy.. I wish you find a very thick and long beautiful BC for your wife... someone sucking pic?

Got one reply and no face picts!!! Come on!!! Nice to see your dick, lets see your whole body and face....starting to really think this is all bullshit....

Where is all this so called BIG BLACK COCK??? fuck its not real

so, are u going to give some information or just tell us that you know where u live???? come on guys..... get real....

Still looking ....someone show me they are real and can actually meet!!!

What's Up MI

Hey there is no myth.......I am in Detroit, and I can definitely meet......I am surprised none of the other guys have got at you yet......Here are a few pics.....Get back at me on here or on yahoo messenger, screen name thadon692000, or by email thadon692000@yahoo.com

Attachments

• DSC01435.JPG
    DSC01435.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC02546.JPG
    DSC02546.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC02581.JPG
    DSC02581.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 282
what the hell is wrong with indiana , i'll travel it's only 2 1/2 hrs from me and give her a great fucking the way she deserves it i tell so many people i travel and nobody wants to hook up i'm here to satisfy any white bitches who wants too be fucked properly

Sorry, but my isn't one of your "bitches".... and we don't want travelers...good luck...

You have pm

Hot pícs, mi_magic3 !

Users who are viewing this thread