• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone interested?

• Thread starterhotshared
  • Start date

hotshared

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2021
So I’m still in the early stages of all of this. My wife knows about my fantasy and we tease each other with it but I think it’ll still be a lonnnnng time before she even thinks of actually cucking me. The last night we were having sex it came across my mind, “how hot would it be if she were unknowingly wearing panties with someone else’s cum already on them…” & then a whole new kink started…

I was wondering if there’s anyone out there wanting to send panties you jerked off in for my wife to wear. Only I’ll know and I’ll have her wear them while I fuck and taste her pussy. I’ll eventually have her send me some nudes with the panties you bought her and in return I’ll send them to you.. let me know if anyone’s interested in this game..

Bulls or Cucks can participate. Bulls can purchase new panties or cucks can swap me their wives. Once panties are decided on I’ll send you a few photos of my wife that you can jerk off to and “tribute” while jerking off into the panties

basicmarriedmale said:
ummm how do you know the cum on them doesn't contain STDs? this is a bad idea

I’ll take the risk to satisfy my kink…

Jk but I don’t think std’s live on clothes. Besides like crabs I mean

Users who are viewing this thread