• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

anyone interested?

• Thread starterDoug1200
  • Start date
wow that would certainly fill me up and my husband would love to clean you afterwards

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi Doug.....

Very nice.

Shareen

all I gotta say is that huge cock of yours makes my little white cock shrivel up and crawl away scared as hell. My wife fell in love with it the moment she saw it.

guys bring your wiveson and girls contact me if you want to meet

mmmm me first....

love that cock want that cock need that cock now

hello

doug you have a nice cock pic, i'm a white single older feamle interested in making you hard and having you fill me with cum

your reward

thanks everyone for your comments

attachment.php

Attachments

• hard.jpg
    hard.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 297
  • i'm on the left.jpg
    i'm on the left.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 205
Very nice indeed!!!

That is a beautiful cock.

Attachments

• 3fa.JPG
    3fa.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 226
wow just what im after would love to meet you if im in the states

Hell yes!!

Awesome

Amazing. Im cumming already........

Hey, Lori.......you're in my yahoo group (oreos) and we've chatted through e-mail. Any interest in a thick, 9 inch, NON-cuck white man who'd share you on a regular basis with black men?

thanks for all the good comments. now let's just see if I can meet up with a few more of you to show you how good I can be.

Ummm - would I love to see it at full staff!! Bet I could do a few things that would harden it up and then I know just where to put it!

(holy shit) where's the ears to go with that trunk? (lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
my god that cock got me hard as hell just trying to imagine that in some white pussy. my monitor wasnt big enough for the viewing

Users who are viewing this thread