• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone like me???

• Thread starterjoe4lizzi
  • Start date

joe4lizzi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2010
So the first time my girlfriend and I picked up a black guy from the bar, he was a little hesitant about me watching him fuck her. She really wanted to fuck him, so I said that I would sit outside the door and listen to them....it was the hottest thing ever. I ws wondering if anyone else was into listening?

A-yup....

Joe4lizzi,

The answer to your question ("Is anyone else like me?") is, of course, "Yes." This follows from the non-uniqueness principle, which is derived from phenomena ranging from cockroaches and mosquitoes to stars in the cosmos. It is: "If you see one, you can be sure you ain't seen them all."

Regarding your post:

joe4lizzi said:
So the first time my girlfriend and I picked up a black guy from the bar, he was a little hesitant about me watching him fuck her. She really wanted to fuck him, so I said that I would sit outside the door and listen to them....it was the hottest thing ever. I ws wondering if anyone else was into listening?

congratulations to you and your woman friend! Your and her experience (and that of her lover-of-the-evening) sounds very hot.

If you spend some time reading around on this forum, you'll find examples are not unusual of a cuckold being required to listen (say, outside the boudoir door) while his wife fucks her lover. A particularly erotic way of doing this is for the wife to require her cuckold to install a "baby monitor" (one-way intercom) between her marital boudoir and her guest room, then require her cuckold to "sleep" (if that's possible) in her guest room listening via the baby monitor to everything she and her lover say and do while they fuck to satisfying mutual orgasms in her marital boudoir.

Maybe you could keep this in mind for the future, after you're married (to your present woman friend Lizzi?) and she, as your wife, has formally made you her cuckold.

Best regards for an erotic future!

Custer

"I ws wondering if anyone else was into listening?"

Oh yes. It is far more sexy than watching. Working out what is happening from the sounds is far more interesting than clinically watching.

Listening

Once when I was out of town, I called my wife and when she answered, I could tell she had been "exercising". I asked if she "had company" and she said "Yes". I told her to lay the phone receiver down, instead of hanging-up, then go back to what she had been doing.

She did, and I could hear them talking. She told him it was I who had called. He did NOT know the receiver was still off the hook! I then got to listen as he fucked her and called her a "big married pussy" and other things. I could also hear them both cumming! As she came, she was screaming out "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

When I got home the next day I asked who he was and she admitted he was a friend of mine who did NOT want me to know he had fucked her. I never let him know I knew, but I did enjoy just being with him, knowing he had had his dick up my wife's cunt!

There have been other times when I have watched other guys fuck her, but this was nearly as good because I was able to make-up the visuals and even enhance them!

Hi SoJ,

Does your friend know she is a HotWife, or does he think he's just gotten away with something? I really like the fact that you know who it is and that way you can watch how the two of them react when they are together in a social setting like a BBQ or Christmas party.

I also agree that your imagination of what was going on was at least as good if not better than being there, minus the reclaiming.:D

Joe: I like you (I think) lol. I have always thought that listening to, over watching would be Hotter / Sexier anyday. The thought of having to wait to find out how it went or watch as the guy leaves. 2nd only to having to drive the guy home or back to his car once he's "Completed Pleasuring you Wife, or S.O.

Users who are viewing this thread