• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

anyone like my pussy?

• Thread startersharonbbwuk
  • Start date

sharonbbwuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2007
alot of guys out there think my hole is too big! What do some of you lot think? See my pic on profile as i cant seem to fit my pic on here.

No Sharon, it just shows years of hard use by big cocks. My wife's looks much the same after 8yrs of a steady diet of BBC. Girls who are somewhat "size queens" live with the results. Wife's current "thick" BF told her 3yrs ago when they got together that he would give her a "black man's pussy" to where THICK would be all she would enjoy. Today it is true. But that just makes her seek large lovers more intently, so no problem no foul. I'm sure you do the same. That's how your's got that way too, Right?

i think its great!! the bigger the better

LMAO what else needs to be said.

Go to a stable and find a stud.

what a fuckin beauty

Just how many guys are lost down in there? You'd need a 2 x 4 to keep from falling in!

She did say, 11 inches or bigger - so a well stretched pussy is okay to accommodate all-comers. Horny guys never worry if a vagina looks big, they just spring into action and stay for a decent ride.

Big Hole

Love it , if ever you need it filling (or nearly filled lol) come to my my club in uk , i'm sure we can find someone big enough for you lol, post more hun its a lovely sight:hitit::hitit:

Users who are viewing this thread