Anyone obsessed with ex-wife ?

• Thread starterduvaljean
  • Start date

duvaljean

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2014
I am daily masturbating on my ex-wife. What about you ?

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman
Not an ex-wife, but an ex-girlfriend from 40 years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman and Stevebeth
i have an ex wife & married to the wife that is with me from dece 2008 till now but do not have sex with the wife so sometimes i have sex with my ex wife but the wife don,t know about me having sex with the ex wife that is hot think

• Wow
Actually yes, and some of the girls i dated. I wanted to share them but never got a chance

fk2546 said:
Not an ex-wife, but an ex-girlfriend from 40 years ago.

Lol wow.

Yes very much obsessed with my ex-wife. Who I lost to another man through the cuckold lifestyle.

• Sad
Yes

not obsessed with, but do still stay in touch with first wife.
she is going through a growth phase sexually and branching out currently. I like hearing about it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, duvaljean and throwback
no english native - is there a synonym for ex-wife ? - thanks for all your inputs - would love to have a chat all together about it ? I can organize it :)

Very much still aroused and fantasize about my ex-wife. Cheated on me, but even before that I fantasized about her cuckolding me. Didn't happen quite the way I wanted, but she's hot and still stroke to her pictures often.

Reactions: toolman and duvaljean
My EX wife was a hot piece of ass. Fucked her for 30 years and 4 kids. Great boobs, lousy BJs. I remember some of our spectacular experiences together. I wish the current wife was as much fun.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, cravingheruse and duvaljean
I'm not jerking, but still had good hot memories.
My ex gf and I had one MMF and it was really hot.
She was interested at fucking with other men's and she did it, without telling me.
End of our relationship, I even tell my shy unexperienced friend to go fuck her and I went morning to her to find out she get fucked hard like and her pussy was sore. .

• Love
Reactions: shrimpdikjim and toolman
My ex was a straight up hotwife. She fucked more men being with me than before me and after me. Been trying to get my new wife over that hurdle.

• Love
Mine was a cheating slut, but I black mail to do as she’s told! I fuck her more now than when we were together… It’s just I really enjoy it now, she doesn’t… Rough, hard and degrading, just like she deserves

Reactions: throwback and ninebyninety
I'm not obsessed with my ex, but if an opportunity arose to fuck her again, I'd take it. Just to find out if she is still a nasty slut, if nothing else.
We don't communicate, and only see each other at family events (birthdays, graduations, etc.), but she has been very friendly when we happen to run into each other, inviting me to dinner (not privately, other family was going also) or some other event that was upcoming.

So it's unlikely that hookup would ever happen, but it would be fun to find out if she still fucks and sucks as good as she did 40 years ago!
In any case, I still masturbate and relive a memory or fantasy of her on occasion.

Reactions: throwback and cravingheruse
Nazareth said:
I'm not obsessed with my ex, but if an opportunity arose to fuck her again, I'd take it. Just to find out if she is still a nasty slut, if nothing else.
We don't communicate, and only see each other at family events (birthdays, graduations, etc.), but she has been very friendly when we happen to run into each other, inviting me to dinner (not privately, other family was going also) or some other event that was upcoming.

So it's unlikely that hookup would ever happen, but it would be fun to find out if she still fucks and sucks as good as she did 40 years ago!
In any case, I still masturbate and relive a memory or fantasy of her on occasion.
If the opportunity came up again, I would be relentless! And use her for all my frustrations

Reactions: throwback