• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone real in new england??

• Thread starterwhitechick4BBC
  • Start date

whitechick4BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2005
Looking for hung black men in new england for NSA fucking and sucking. 1, 2, 3, 4 at a time if you have some friends. I'm a 29 y.o. slut that loves BBC, so fuck me like a slut and make me beg for your's!

Attachments

• may17th-175_resize.jpg
    may17th-175_resize.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 945
  • july3rd2005-0048__resize.jpg
    july3rd2005-0048__resize.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 947
NICE HOLLA AT YOUR BOY 8) :wink: :lol: :twisted:

Real in Boston

I am in Boston and am real. Drop me a line when you get the chance.

I'm in boston and i'm ready when you are

6'5'' 230lbs can go alllll night AND i have friends

Fucking NICe

whitechick4BBC said:
Looking for hung black men in new england for NSA fucking and sucking. 1, 2, 3, 4 at a time if you have some friends. I'm a 29 y.o. slut that loves BBC, so fuck me like a slut and make me beg for your's!

I live here in Providence Baby-Gurl, would L-O-V-E to go to work on that ass... Get in touch...

We are here and we are real... are there any real sluts out there is the real question.

Where in New England?

im a real boston f their are a few real guys in here some are rel frogs but you will find someone

Damn if you were in Tn, I would love to get at you. You seem like a woman who know what she wants and isnt scared to go at it. I like that plus the fact that ass is beggin for a man to put his hands on it.

Ahhhhhh

They posted ONE time in 2005! LOOK AT THE DATES>>>SAVE YOURSELF SOME TROUBLE.

:nutpunch:

Users who are viewing this thread