• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone want some Big Black Cock on Vacation?

• Thread startermarcwithacee
  • Start date

marcwithacee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2007
Unique opportunity here...

I am a 30-year old HOT black guy from NYC. Looking to get out of town and meet up at a vacation spot with a white female or white couple. Don't worry....I'm a professional and can pay my own way. And I may spend a little dough on you if the pussy's good!

Ladies, meet me in the Caribbean or Europe and enjoy some good food and some good black dick!

Cucks, arrange for me to fuck your wife in the hotel bar or at the pool or a the beach and le me seduce her "behind your back"!

Couples, let's arrange for you to photograph/video me fucking the Mrs. in the hotel or on the beach, fulfilling both of your dark desires!

Let's make it happen. Just let me know where you're going and when you're going and I'll be there.

Good times and good fucking....I can't wait to m(eat) you. Hit me up at marcwithacee@yahoo.com for pix and to start the convo.

Holla back, ma...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread