• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone want to stretch out my wife?

• Thread starterStretchedBlondie
  • Start date

StretchedBlondie

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2015
Hiya there!

This is my wife Justine. I've been fucking her a lot lately and have realized that she doesn't seem too satisfied with me in the bedroom. I am not sure if she fakes her orgasms or actually has them, yes, it has gotten that bad.

I have been thinking about buying some toys to help enhance our sex life, but I figure maybe she'd be open to letting another man with a bigger cock give her a shot, so I asked her the other day... She claims that she would probably be open to it as long as she gets to see the person first and maybe talk to him for a few minutes...

I need her to be stretched out so she understands what it feels like to be pleasured by something big...

Anyone interested?

Last edited:
I suggest you buy a realistic dildo, not to large as it will scare her off; about 8 inches is right. Then use it on your wife while indulging in fantasy play. In public get her to play the game of judging how big a guy is from their bulge. Good luck.

ps; Will you be posting your wife's pics?

StretchedBlondie said:
Sorry, just added some pics!

still missing the pics

Sorry for the long delay!

750_1000.jpgfile.jpg
game4owt said:
still missing the pics

Users who are viewing this thread