• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone what to fuck me?

• Thread startervickie1
  • Start date

vickie1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2006
Tell me or show me what you would like to do to me.

Attachments

• VICKIE1AA1web.jpg
    VICKIE1AA1web.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3,667
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes!!!

NJ here PM anytime!!!

i would like to fuck your tight young fertile pussy and swell your belly up

i would like to take ur skinny pale ass to mcdonalds and get u a cple uv meals 4 about 2 or 3 months.....w/a lot uv supersize fries to fatten ur ass up.....then leave u out in tha sun 4 an hour or 2.....then i might think about fuckn u....... then after that ill give u an english lesson on how to make senteces that make sense unlike this bullshit u posted......."Anyone what to fuck me?" tha word is "want".....proof read ur shit b4 u post it....sad part is that ur not even a blond.....

EDIT: I'm gonna leave these dumb-ass remarks here for an illustration and apologize to the OP for doing so but I can't resist pointing out that this moron who criticized her spelling thinks "of" is spelled "uv, thinks "the" is spelled "tha" and thinks "sentences" is spelled "senteces" and thinks "your" is spelled "ur"

So when you get back from your band, you might want to take your own advice genius.

In the mean time, I will again remind all you wannabe assholes that it is against the rules to bash any woman's photo that gets posted here as their own.

You want to bash the photo of some anonymous chick pulled off the web who isn't a member here, knock yourself out...but you leave the members alone unless you can PROVE the photo is a fake.

If you can't say something complimentary, keep your damn mouth shut.

~Will

How about these picture. Thanks babymaker, but I am not young. 43 married:bowdown:

Attachments

• ass1ab.jpg
    ass1ab.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 833
bbwluvr009 maybe you should shut up and stop being a pain to a woman that posted on here maybe she will stay around if you think that only you count on this site than take yourself somewhere else. sorry guys but dumb a@! like him just make me mad so sorry to the rest of you

BBWLUVR009 said:
i would like to take ur skinny pale ass to mcdonalds and get u a cple uv meals 4 about 2 or 3 months.....w/a lot uv supersize fries to fatten ur ass up.....then leave u out in tha sun 4 an hour or 2.....then i might think about fuckn u....... then after that ill give u an english lesson on how to make senteces that make sense unlike this bullshit u posted......."Anyone what to fuck me?" tha word is "want".....proof read ur shit b4 u post it....sad part is that ur not even a blond.....

If you don't like it walk on - don't insult. As for moaning about correct use of English, may I suggest you read your own post ?

More?

How about this

Attachments

• blow2a.jpg
    blow2a.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 670
My Ass

My Ass, and assorted pics. What do you think?

Attachments

• ass3.jpg
    ass3.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 377
  • ass1-1.jpg
    ass1-1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 231
  • rear6.jpg
    rear6.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 380
vickie1 said:
Tell me or show me what you would like to do to me.

I would to knock the bottom out of that finnnnnnnnnnnn pussy and get a good shot at that ass and mouth too:bj:

what a lovely slutty wife!
I would luv to whip that slutty arse and pussy

Vicie: yu look lovely you will do well hope i am there when you do
barbie

Thanks

Thanks for the nice comments.:D

Attachments

• rearentry.jpg
    rearentry.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 311
  • suckdeep.jpg
    suckdeep.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 290
  • AutoSnap3906.jpg
    AutoSnap3906.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 275
More

Hope you enjoy these.

Attachments

• doggy1.jpg
    doggy1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 181
  • AutoSnap1800.jpg
    AutoSnap1800.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 150
  • AutoSnap1802.jpg
    AutoSnap1802.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 184
Very Nice!!

Damn Vicki, I wish I was near you> I would love to have my way with you> If you are ever in the North east PM me.

thanks for the pics!!

Damn! very hot!!!

Write on your belly in lipstick fertile pussy for babymakers fat black cock

ты хорошо подойдёшь для изготовления бифштекса!

vickie1 said:
How about these picture. Thanks babymaker, but I am not young. 43 married:bowdown:
Please, you look young(and yummy for that matter) to me!

With age comes experience. Pass it on to the youth;)

Edit: I just noticed the pics are voyeuristic. I hope all parties know of this. Don't get sued now..

Users who are viewing this thread