• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anything for her love

• Thread starterdirtydoc30
  • Start date

dirtydoc30

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2011
Confession: I'm such a pussy; I actually ended up moving into the guest room while my wife and her lover slept in our marital bed for nearly the past 4 months. But I wasn't allowed to watch, in fact I was excluded from their sex life except what I could hear from the other room. Fortunately, he ended up moving out, but things haven't been the same. We have done the cuckold stuff on and on for years, and she has always been the one who could switch easily between cuckoldress and faithful housewife. What's different than before is that she doesn't want to be a faithful housewife. At least she says she can't be married to me, and be faithful, not with my 4 inches anyway....

dirtydoc30 said:
Confession: We have done the cuckold stuff on and on for years, and she has always been the one who could switch easily between cuckoldress and faithful housewife. What's different than before is that she doesn't want to be a faithful housewife. At least she says she can't be married to me, and be faithful, not with my 4 inches anyway....

Does she enable you to assist in finding her suitable men?

8.jpg

No, I dont really get to help. She finds and fucks who she wants. And we have split before over this, but I still can't let her go.

She is my drug, and more than anything she knows my deepest perversions. She is devilish and artful in the way she forces my submission. We have been together since we were 17; we have grown up together. She knows exactly what scares me, but she also knows it turns me on to the point that I can't say no to her. Because while being her permanent cuck scares me, it is my deepest desire. It has also become ever apparent that making me her permanent cuckold is her deepest desire. She craves the control and power she has over me, and she craves the type of physical intimacy that only a well-endowed and dominant man could provide. At the same time, this has been my most secret fantasy since I was 14, and although it clashes with my own alpha male personality, I feel that sexually, I'm a cuckold. And no matter how hard I try I can't deny that desire inside of me, anymore than she can control her desire for a well-endowed stud. It is just rough to see the only woman you have ever loved be the happiest when she is with another man.

WHy Let It Bother You?

dirtydoc30 said:
It is just rough to see the only woman you have ever loved be the happiest when she is with another man.

Is that not the way it suppose to be for a cuck?
Sounds like you're happiest when she is at her happiest. Sounds like the perfect arrangement to me. My wife - and I have the same deal going over here. Been married 43 years last May. I'm a 3rd generation cuckold - my 2 daughters and son are 4th and our 5 grand kids are right in lock-step. Sure works for us.
Men are suppose to be tigers outside the home and pussies inside the home.

dirtydoc30 said:
She is my drug, and more than anything she knows my deepest perversions. She is devilish and artful in the way she forces my submission. We have been together since we were 17; we have grown up together. She knows exactly what scares me, but she also knows it turns me on to the point that I can't say no to her. Because while being her permanent cuck scares me, it is my deepest desire. It has also become ever apparent that making me her permanent cuckold is her deepest desire. She craves the control and power she has over me, and she craves the type of physical intimacy that only a well-endowed and dominant man could provide. At the same time, this has been my most secret fantasy since I was 14, and although it clashes with my own alpha male personality, I feel that sexually, I'm a cuckold. And no matter how hard I try I can't deny that desire inside of me, anymore than she can control her desire for a well-endowed stud. It is just rough to see the only woman you have ever loved be the happiest when she is with another man.

=============

Oh get over yourself u big crybaby u :)

duke9555 said:
=============

Oh get over yourself u big crybaby u :)

LOL! Thanks...

Dirtydoc,

dirtydoc30 said:
My wife is devilish and artful in the way she forces my submission.

Nice... good for her.

dirtydoc30 said:
We have been together since we were 17; we have grown up together.

Sounds like without your wife's "devilish and artful" ability to force your submission and exploit your perversions, you would have long since grown bored with each other...

dirtydoc30 said:
She knows exactly what scares me, but she also knows it turns me on to the point that I can't say no to her. Because while being her permanent cuck scares me, it is my deepest desire. It has also become ever apparent that making me her permanent cuckold is her deepest desire.

Perfect...

dirtydoc30 said:
She craves the control and power she has over me, and she craves the type of physical intimacy that only a well-endowed and dominant man can provide.

As any self-respecting married woman should...

dirtydoc30 said:
At the same time, this has been my most secret fantasy since I was 14, and although it clashes with my alpha male personality, I feel that sexually, I'm a cuckold.

Since 14? Jeez... that's pretty young. Did your desires along these lines result from your mother actively cuckolding your father while you were growing up, and being aware of that? Or from another close female relative who cuckolded her husband, and you knew and were fascinated by it...?

dirtydoc30 said:
And no matter how hard I try I can't deny that desire inside of me...

Why try...?

dirtydoc30 said:
...anymore than my wife can control her desire for a well-endowed stud.

A desire that's perfectly natural... why should she try to "control" it?

dirtydoc30 said:
It's just rough to see the only woman you have ever loved be happiest when she's with another man.

No doubt. But, the two of you seem perfectly matched...

—Custer

Vanessa Chaland said:
Are you complaining, or happy?

Honestly, a bit of both..,

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like without your wife's "devilish and artful" ability to force your submission and exploit your perversions, you would have long since grown bored with each other...

Probably true...

Custer Laststand said:
Since 14? Jeez... that's pretty young. Did your desires along these lines result from your mother actively cuckolding your father while you were growing up, and being aware of that? Or from another close female relative who cuckolded her husband, and you knew and were fascinated by it...?

Every one of my mother's boyfriends or husbands has almost always been the result of an affair, something I only recently learned. Her thing is to find a guy, cheat on him with a better guy then move in with the new guy.

Custer Laststand said:
No doubt. But, the two of you seem perfectly matched...

Despite my back and forth, its hard to deny that....