Apology and Promise-- From Maury

• Thread starterMauryTwo
  • Start date
M

MauryTwo

To the Cuckolds.com Community,

I am someone who got burned by dabbling in the cuckold lifestyle, and I guess this sort of pushed me over the edge. For this, I truly apologize. It won't happen anymore.

About 4 years ago, I came across this and similar websites, which piqued my interest. I started sharing fantasies with my wife about her having sex with other men, cuckolding etc. At first, she resisted, thinking that I just wanted an excuse to have an affair. Once she realized that this had become a big fantasy for me, she started dating guys from AFF and other personals.

To make a long story short, about 2 years ago, my wife met a man who was having trouble in his marriage, and she fell head over heals for him. At first, she would share details of her sexual encounters with him, and even her emotional feelings, which I found extremely arousing. But slowly, she spent more and more time with him, and less time with me.

I tried to get my wife to cut things off with her boyfriend, and she initially promised to end the relationship so we could re-focus on each other. We even went on a month-long vacation to Europe in an attempt to rekindle our marriage. But my wife kept aluding to the fact that somehow she had lost respect for me, that she couldn't feel the same about a man who allowed his wife to have sex with another man, even though she had been just as enthusiastic about it as I was.

Well, 2 months ago, I was served with divorce papers, which came as a shock since I was thinking that things were getting better. Then, a few weeks ago, my wife and I had dinner and she confessed that she could not end things with her boyfriend, that they had been secretly seeing each other since she had promised to stop seeing him. Now, she confessed, she wanted to live with him, and end things with me. To make matters worse, she is trying to take our two kids, and we are now embroiled in a custody fight.

Folks, since my wife served me with divorce papers, and even more so since our dinner together, I have been going off the deep end. I have hated, hated, HATED the fact that I ever heard about the cuckolding/hotwife concept. I have been drinking rather heavily and, on some nights alone, have contemplated suicide.

I can't explain why I have been such a jerk in messing up this website. I guess, in my depressed and usually drunken state, it was an indirect way of lashing out at the past--as if this website was partly to blame for my destroyed marriage, and stupid choices.

In any event, I've decided I need to get a grip and try to put my life back together. A friend of mine has persuaded me to attend an AA meeting, and get some counseling, which I hope will help.

I sincerely apologize for my assinine and ridiculous behavior on this and a couple of other websites. I promise that I will not return or make any more posts. Frankly, I am embarrassed that I could allow my actions get so out of control. Yes, I still feel that cuckolding and wife sharing can be a very dangerous endeavor, but I certainly have no right to pass judgment on anyone. My marriage was a good one, albeit dull and unexciting, before I allowed other men into my marriage. I don't know what the future holds, but once again, I promise not to bother this web community any further.

Please accept my apology.

Sincerely,

Maury

Apology accepted. We all make mistakes, but, it takes a real man (or woman) to own up to them and apologize. Hang in there, Maury.

it's asinine not assinine dumkopf :p