• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

*Applications Open for Cucks - 7 day online contract*

• Thread startersharklasers
  • Start date

sharklasers

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2021
I am interested in hearing from cucks that are prepared to enter into a 7 day online contract with their hot wife/GF. This maybe with or without HW/GF knowledge, I don't really care. It might be a good experience to see if you have what it takes to be a cuck.

About me
I have been a bull for the last 20 years and shown over a hundred wives what it feels like to be with a real man and cucks the opportunity to experience seeing what a horny slut they are with. I have no need for a wife or GF when there are so many cucks out there more than willing to let me have their wife/GF. If the cuck isn't cock shy, I'm ok with him cleaning me up. Some cucks want humiliation beyond watching or knowing their wife/GF is enjoying themselves more with me than them, that in all likelihood my cock is bigger, thicker and better than theirs. I am more than happy to oblige. Covid has restricted my travel so I am offering this.

How it works
I will choose two or maybe three applicants and they will enter into the 7 day contract.
Each day a task will be assigned, they will be achievable and the extent to which you pursue them is a sign of your willingness to be a cuck.
The tasks should be completed that day but an extension may be granted.
I will share the tasks with the shortlisted applicants and there maybe slight modifications if necessary for practicalities
Safety and privacy is paramount and no task will forcefully require anything that compromises real work name or address. If a cuck wishes to volunteer it, I will not share it.
None of the contents of the tasks will be shared, they are for my pleasure only and will be destroyed 7 days after the contract is finished. To be honest, I have no need to keep anything.
Verification will be required prior to start to avoid time wasters i.e not posting someone else's pictures
Task my range from showing me a collection of lingerie that I will select from through to more intimate. The intimate tasks will allow you some scope for how prepared you are to impress me.
Some tasks will help me determine what kind of cuck you are.

How to apply
PM me three photographs of your wife. You choose the state of dress/undress/face/noface but remember I expect this will be a competitive process
Write a paragraph describing your cuck fantasy
Provide a brief bio of your wife including first name only, age, weight, bra size, age when virginity lost, approximate number of sexual partners, shaved/unshaved cunt, anal availability
In a paragraph describe what she says is her sexual fantasy, this does not need to be cuck related

ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CONFIDENTIAL. SEND BY PM. DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD

Below are some of the wives/GFs I have owned over the years, shared with their consent but not necessarily the cucks

Good luck and I look forward to enjoying your wife/GF

1266005421_f787da4e9d_c.jpg 1266869304_2096217d0d_c.jpg 1266016229_1d3b209160_c.jpg 1266874814_b6339fa1e5_z.jpg 1266873410_80ef24ec71_z.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MatureBullForMatureSluts, yho, hardbottom and 6 others

Users who are viewing this thread