• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

arab cuckold

• Thread starterPalestinianDayouth
  • Start date

PalestinianDayouth

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2011
hey..im a 25 year old palestinian american cuck..would love to chat with others about my mother..she is 46..my sister..she is 22..my aunts who are 45 and 43..and my cousins who are 20 and 23..please..anyone interested in seeing pics of my female relatives and talking about them..and maybe even seeing if i can help them hook up with the sluts..let me know..post here or send me a private message..i do have msn and yahoo messengers..that would make it easier..but i still come on this site as well...come on..who wants to pound some arabian muslim twat? :)

هاي انا مازن من لبنان 27 سنه متزوج وديوث عمرتي حابب نتعرف libanlover999@yahoo.com

u guys can also add me, love for u to see my wife and talk to her about fucking her, she loves cock, and talk about my slut mom..i added u libandogy

Same here guys

PalestinianDayouth said:
hey..im a 25 year old palestinian american cuck..would love to chat with others about my mother..she is 46..my sister..she is 22..my aunts who are 45 and 43..and my cousins who are 20 and 23..please..anyone interested in seeing pics of my female relatives and talking about them..and maybe even seeing if i can help them hook up with the sluts..let me know..post here or send me a private message..i do have msn and yahoo messengers..that would make it easier..but i still come on this site as well...come on..who wants to pound some arabian muslim twat? :)

hi, how are you, i like your post very much, and love to talk to you, my email is kirkukym@yahoo.com
i am 28, well trained, and happy to pleasure som hot muslems

I must admit that I am turned on by the thought of Muslim women being sluts, especially with white or black (non-Muslim) men. I always think of Muslim women being so proper, conservative and submissive. The thought of Muslim women willingly acting like sluts and fucking a lot of men other than their husband is hot.

I would love to correspond with you via email.

Rob
robandkate@hotmail.com

Hey there,

Love to see your post, love the way u posted, love the way u wants ur muslim mom/sis/aunt to be treated.

I must admit that I am turned on by the thought of me fucking Muslim women in body tight/sexy abhaya/burkha love to see their cloths being sprained with thick white cum from a Non-Muslim guys...

Add my yahoo chat ID or send me mail
im_pleasad@yahoo.com

Luv

Yahoo: doingyour_wife Me.jpg
Me.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tinycuckold and Wass2020

Users who are viewing this thread