• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Arabian Wedding Story

• Thread starterPauldark
  • Start date

Pauldark

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2004
Hi All,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but ....

I am trying to track down a particular story ...

The rough outline of the story is this ...

A young woman agree to become the wife of an arabian man ...
on her wedding day she is prepared by the other ladies of the family ...
then one by one .. the grooms .. grandfather, father, brothers and cousins come to enjoy her ....

At first she does not want it to happen but slowly she succumbs to her new place in the family ...

Sorry if the description above offends anyone ... but I am trying to find this story for a reason and I would really like help locating it if anyone has any ideas.

Thanking you in advance.

Pauldark
xox

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like a beautiful story, dear. If you do find it, would you please share the link with me. I so wish there were arab families like that.
Allie

Pauldark said:
Hi All,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but ....

I am trying to track down a particular story ...

The rough outline of the story is this ...

A young woman agree to become the wife of an arabian man ...
on her wedding day she is prepared by the other ladies of the family ...
then one by one .. the grooms .. grandfather, father, brothers and cousins come to enjoy her ....

At first she does not want it to happen but slowly she succumbs to her new place in the family ...

Sorry if the description above offends anyone ... but I am trying to find this story for a reason and I would really like help locating it if anyone has any ideas.

Thanking you in advance.

Pauldark
xox

Hi all,

still hoping someone can give me a led on this story :)

Thanks,

Pauldark
xox

That story may be titled "The Family Bride"
My wife and I read it over 20 years ago

Hi MsGary,

Thank you for much for the tip .. if you know where I can locate it let me know .. I have looked on a few of the stroy sites but so far no joy :(

thanks,

Pauldark
xox

this story is really unbelievable and can never happen

Users who are viewing this thread