• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

arabic cuckold

• Thread starterjordan_cuckold
  • Start date

jordan_cuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 26, 2010
hello every one.
really i feel happy to join this site.
am 29 years old from jordan midle east.
i start to feel cuckold since i start to see my sister fucked by my friend wich is a crime here. but i was happy to know she is fucked with him and she is happy.
i wish i can find i wife that can understand me here in jordan.
thnx for all here

marhaban

Your english is fine. Certainly better than my arabic. Good luck with cuckoldry though, you might want to keep it a secret in your country and only play on vacations abroad.

thnx

thnx
i was happy to see ur comment i think no one will hav attension to arabic cuckold.
but u did.i wish i can make my sweet sister be fucked with u it will bo honor for me.
buut will u accept my wife wen i get married .
thnx

jordan_cuckold,

Send your sweet sister and future wife (girlfriend?) to me and I will fuck them good with my big cock and make sure they are both well trained in the wonderful life of cuckoldry! :)

Hey Jordan Cuckold.
Do you have pictures of your sister? I may be able to help ;)

Will loss of her virginity affect her chances of getting married?

Many men would reject her instantly in your country if her hymen has been removed by pre-marital sex with a man other than her husband.

Many claim in your part of the world, that a woman must be a virgin on her wedding night, and that anything she needs to know about sex can be taught to her by her new husband.

I am sure your sister is a very nice person with a high sexual libido, but don't persuade her to do something that might get her stoned to death or put in prison. That would not be honorable at all.

jordan_cuckold said:
thnx

but i wish i can make my sweet sister be fucked with u, it will an honor for me.

but will u accept my wife wen i get married .
thnx

I guess you are asking for a nice caring sexy man to fuck your sister repeatedly whilst you are watching - to give you lots of sexy feelings and excitement from the sex act - BUT he must marry her and look after her properly in a loving manner forever, and not think less of her because she has fucked your friend.

I guess you are wanting your sister to get married to a man who will not worry about her not having a hymen.

You said that it was illegal for your friend to fuck your sister out of wedlock, but it gave your eyes sexual excitement (and you would like to watch your sister getting more and more sex from a horny man who will then say, "I like your sister, so now I want to marry her as possible, and her not being a virgin on our wedding night is not important -

and if authorities find out about the illegal sex before marriage, then you want the man who wishes to marry your sister, to stand up and say strongly, "she is my wife now, and has done no wrong in my eyes, and my honour has not been damaged, so go away and leave our marriage alone".

As a reward for the man fucking your sister and then marrying her, you have offered that he can slip into your bedroom and have a lot of sex with your wife when you get married (whether you new wife is happy about that or not).

Your offers are very nice to Western Men, so I truly hope you can find the right man who will not allow authorities to hurt your sister. You have given your word that she won't be harmed, so I trust that you keep your promise.

I hope you defend your sister and also say your honor has not been hurt if the man who fucks your new wife was to accidentally get her pregnant with his seed.

I would hope you would be a proper cuckold and raise the baby as though it was your own, and would give the true father opportunities to see his child and also chances to continue to sleep with your wife.

If you accept the cuckold lifestyle, you must not suddenly think your honor has been damaged, and try to tell the authorities in your country to punish your sister, her new husband or even your new wife - if you change your mind and do not want to be a cuckold anymore.

I know that you will be a man of trust and integrity and always protect your family and friends at all times.

It is dangerous to put your sister at risk, but if you truly wish to be a cuckold, then look after your sister and listen to what she wants and needs in her life. Listen also to your new wife's desires and help her get these met.

Good luck !

you are lucky..i wish one of my friends would fuck my mother or sister..we should talk..3endak msn? yahoo?

well said sarah

Users who are viewing this thread