• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Are all blacj guys full of shit?

• Thread startersexy-wife-4u
  • Start date
Yes there are some fake black males but there are also lots of fake couples. How many black males or couples really met anyone from DC????

I have hook up 4 blk guys

I have hook up 4 blk guys in 07 and 08 with some whi girls i know.
Yes lots of the guys here are full of it and all 4 guys said they over 9ins NOT! LoL maybe 7ins but some of them are cool anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
va_MBM said:
Perhaps you should try a different angle. Not every black man is a Thug, Dom, or even well endowed. It is completely childish to think so. I certainly am not ignorant enough to believe that I am every woman's fantasy. I do know that with the right woman, we can make the earth move. I am selective and do no waste my time with women who are not exactly what I want, does that make me full of shit? Hardly!

Also, take a look at it from our side. How many times have we been lured by someone posing to be a white woman, when in reality it is a white man. Think that doesn't get old? Can you blame us for being cautious and wanting proof before going forward?

Anyway, good luck in finding what you want and be open enough to accept it once you get it! Success rates in this place and anywhere online for that matter is extremely low, accept it and move on.

Keep this answer for future reference..........thank you bro

We have yet to find anyone respectful and/or real. The search continues. And to all of you who are real and polite and take the time to correspond with others, Thank you.

I agree with all of the above, tell me where you are am i will fuck your wife!!

Since joining dc i have met many sexy hot blk guys, also many fakes to, but eventually you learn who is fake and who is real. Just dont take it all to seriously sit back chill and enjoy the ride lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You could start off by telling us where you are. Usually genuine people put their location in their post. The rest are just people wishing to chat or collect pictures. Houston, Texas here.

I didn't even bother reading all the comments but wanted to put our two cents in. we have met many blacks and white single from all over. We have found that usually, not always, white single men are single for a reason...most black men have been very nice and courtious but again there are exceptions, but not as often. For couples its the other way around and black women are, well, uh....I'll just not say anything about that...lol

Users who are viewing this thread