• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

are cuckolds mostly big time losers?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
are cuckolds mostly big time losers? the guys who never got any girls in high schools, colleges and ever after?

Reactions: fredanddaisy, toolman and avlupataka
redheads said:
are cuckolds mostly big time losers? the guys who never got any girls in high schools, colleges and ever after?
Very much like me. I never got pussy, but I also got on my knees and sucked plenty of cock

Reactions: Manwaife
All cuck are not necessarily GAy or BI...SOME LIKE ME CAN ME AS STRAIGHT as a pole..and even enjoy other women...but love to share my SUBSLUT with others..gives me a kick ;)

Reactions: VeteranBull, cravingheruse, rcmohawk and 6 others
I didnt use to be a loser. I used to get a lot of women, even married women and girls who had a bf.
But then I found out that my wife had been cheating on me for years. To my own surprise it turned me on.
Since then I enjoy being a cuckold. I am no longer interested in fucking other women.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, flcuck, crt and 3 others
i have found that a lot of cuckolds...me included...are successful men in business or professionals..and in charge at work...and like the domination at home..not being in charge i mean....thats why i like bring annies cuckold

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, cravingheruse, toolman and 8 others
For the purpose of clarity, I define the difference between hotwife/stag-vixen and cuckold as relating to the role of the husband in the situation. In my case, as a hotwife/stag-vixen husband, I am never ****** to do anything, denied sex, caged, or demeaned in any way.

I was a popular A/B high school student who played sports. I have an advanced college degree and I have been successful in business. I have never been a jealous guy. I am a voyeur and an exhibitionist. I enjoy sharing my wife and watching other men enjoy her. We sometimes play with other couples which has resulted in me getting to have sex with some very sexy wives.

We are friends with several other couples like us whose wives are promiscuous with their husband's encouragement. These other couples are productive members of society and the husbands would not be considered losers by any normal societal standard. They just like having a promiscuous wife.

My philosophical two-cents for today.

• Love
Reactions: cravingheruse, toolman, rcmohawk and 4 others
most likely cuckolds are of two types ...
the first type where who were always weak a little effeminate, who sometimes liked to play with girls with dolls and even at school girls more perceived them as a good friend than as a guy with whom you can flirt..
and type number 2, those who were quite successful showed themselves well in your profession in business, but at some point, the wife's betrayal instead of hatred turned into excitement ... those who accidentally fell into this ice hole, instead of the cold felt the Heat of pleasure and realized that fantasy could be reality ...

IMG_20201231_044725_930.jpg IMG_20201229_073353_530.jpg IMG_20201219_235401_506.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, rcmohawk, flcuck and 5 others
I agree that there are many types and reasons. The main thing I want to point out is that cuckolds are not necessarily losers , they simply enjoy and are comfortable with a life style that is different.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, rcmohawk, natasnaikul and 4 others
In business I would say no. In relationships I would say yes. My 1st cpl times at sex I was # 4 in line pulling a train. The 1st real time I thought I seduced a girl was after my buddy had dated and fucked her. Said she was a easy piece of ass. When I went to see her she told me she knew guys talked and knew the my buddy had probably talked about her. Well I fucked her and ended up marring her. After that I always ended up with women that were easy lays and liked to get extra dick, whether it was in front of or behind me. I always am attracted to the sluts

• Love
Reactions: toolman, rcmohawk, toolman2c and 3 others
Trying to pigeonhole people, to define cuckolds as losers is like trying to nail jello to the wall. NOT POSSIBLE.

Everyone definition of loser is different.

Years ago, 1980s I had an employee who I promoted from line supervisor. After several weeks he came by my home in the evening to resign. He said the new position was way over his head that he was surprised I promoted him since he considered himself a loser, a failure. Since he was new in the position I didn't try to change his mind and accepted his resignation, no discussion of moving back to his old job, he wanted out. BUT he thanked me, not for the opportunity but for the first time in his life he achieved success. I was completely baffled, he said I allowed him to succeed, at being a failure.

• Sad
Reactions: Manwaife and robandkate
I don`t consider myself a failure, nor did I have trouble getting girls. Before marriage I enjoyed the single guy lifestyle. I had sports cars, fast motorcycles and girls. I remember one day having dates with 3 women, and having sex with each of them. It was a game and I played it well. I own my company and do well financia)y. Debbie has never needed to work, I work too much. When I found out she was cheating the first time, it hurt, we argued, she denied it, I was turned on by it. I had fucked so many women, playing them as game pieces, that now I was being played by a master. So, I do what I always do. I turn it into something I enjoy. Instead of me fucking lots of women just for fun, I now enjoy spying on my wifes activities as she is fucked just for fun, by an increasing number of men.

Reactions: rcmohawk, robandkate and flcuck
redheads said:
no, they r betas and usually smaller dicks that can charm and get hot gals to marry, but falls short of filling all her needs n desires, knows this and as time goes on wants her to have the thrill of a real cocksman.. imho

Reactions: crt and Subsforfun
Quite the contrary, I consider myself quite successful in my professional career and personal life, we have raised two children all grown up and on their own, now we're retired and quite well off. I can say the same about a few other couples in our circle that I know are into the lifestyle and the husbands are willingly allowing their wives to openly have sex with other men
I guess we're just cross wired somehow, something clicks after the first time watching the wife fucking another man, there in no greater excitement and no way back

• Love
Reactions: toolman, crt, rcmohawk and 1 other person
natasnaikul said:
Quite the contrary, I consider myself quite successful in my professional career and personal life, we have raised two children all grown up and on their own, now we're retired and quite well off. I can say the same about a few other couples in our circle that I know are into the lifestyle and the husbands are willingly allowing their wives to openly have sex with other men
I guess we're just cross wired somehow, something clicks after the first time watching the wife fucking another man, there in no greater excitement and no way back

I was not going to reply to this thread, because people are going to believe what they believe, but like you, I have always been successful in my career and social life. We also have raised two successful children.

I am cross wired too. I have always liked having a sexy wife who other men want to fuck. My wife being an enthusiastic participant in my particular perversion has been the icing on the cake of my life. My wife has sex with friends of mine, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and strangers. I love to watch, jerk off, and be with her after other guy's fuck her. I even enjoy knowing that my wife is being fucked even when I am not around. I love being around friends who fuck my wife.

Just a perverted weirdo I guess...but loving it.

Rob

• Love
Reactions: cravingheruse, toolman, rcmohawk and 1 other person
I've only had sex with one woman, my wife. My wife has had sex with a number of men before and after marriage so that makes me a cuckold. I do not consider myself a failure, quite the contrary, I'm the only one who has fucked my wife regularly for over 50 years and fathered children with her. Her making me a cuckold and humiliating me for having a small cock set me free to explore my submissive side and to enjoy being naked in front of other men.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk and natasnaikul
redheads said:
I am love it

redheads said:
Saying cuckolds are all losers is like saying all cock suckers are sissies. I am a very alpha male that absolutely no one suspects of being a cuck and a cock sucker. When I was much younger I was the resident cook sucker on a off shore construction site servicing about 300 BBC's for six month and my wife has fucked more than a 2000 guys. You would never guess it to know me

Reactions: Kenbcolley
fredanddaisy said:
Saying cuckolds are all losers is like saying all cock suckers are sissies. I am a very alpha male that absolutely no one suspects of being a cuck and a cock sucker. When I was much younger I was the resident cook sucker on a off shore construction site servicing about 300 BBC's for six month and my wife has fucked more than a 2000 guys. You would never guess it to know me
Wish I did know you

Reactions: fredanddaisy
Kenbcolley said:
Wish I did know you
Do you want to fuck my wife or have me suck your cock or both?

Both
fredanddaisy said:
Do you want to fuck my wife or have me suck your cock or both

Users who are viewing this thread