Are there women who like super small guys?

• Thread starterlousyluver
  • Start date

lousyluver

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2010
Ladies, a question for you –

I’m new here and still catching up on a lot of threads. Something I can’t tell though is if any of you actually get excited by tiny dicked guys, or dealing with them is just something you see as an unavoidable part of being in a relationship that allows you access to bull boyfriends, so you just put up with it?

Same question about your husbands being super fast and having no control, if that’s the case. One thread had a photo of a naked guy with his hands tied behind his back who was standing in the middle of a group of women sitting around him. They were laughing about how small his penis was, and one of them was reaching toward it. The caption was “Easy, Marci, touch it too much and it starts squirting everywhere!” Do any of you like men who are really that way? Or is dealing with them just part of the price of having a husband who is OK with you seeing other guys?

I have a small dick, but I cannot cum unless very sexually aroused.
My wife said small dicks are fine, until she fucked a big one.
She never had kids, she doesn't like it at first, but once she stretches out, it's all good.
What she doesn't like is when they are too long. Thick is good.
After a few years with a big dicked lover and switched to a smaller one, she can definitely tell the difference.
At one time there was no dick too small. Now there is.
She says there are some too big and some too small, but there are a lot of sizes that are just right.
Cleanliness it tops on her list. Big dicks that are not clean or that smell any amount are not going near her.

here ya go boys

Attachments

• Bitch.jpg
    Bitch.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 215
It looks like I either brought up a taboo subject, there aren't any women who do, or there aren't any women who will admit they do.

I'm back where I started, in other words.

You wouldn't believe how much of a leper being both really small and super fast makes a guy. Both men and women act like it's infectious, or something.

Men dream of finding a woman who has no control and cums with a touch. You'd think the reverse would have SOME sort appeal to at least a few women. I can't stop hoping that's the case, anyway.

Nice reminder, Duke. Thanksalot. lol

Warpt said:
I have a small dick, but I cannot cum unless very sexually aroused.

I suppose everyone wants whatever it is they don't have, but that sounds like a high class problem to me. :)

My wife said small dicks are fine, until she fucked a big one.

That was how it went for me when I was married, too. At least that was what she said at the time. Looking back, now I think she was mostly using me to get away from her father. I learned not long before we split that started fucking other guys less than a month after we were married, anyway.

I asked mine to fuck others before we got married. That was the lifestyle I wanted to live, so I didn't marry a virgin or good girl. I married a girl who would live the life I wanted us to live. She has her doubts sometimes and I have mine sometimes, but when we get kinky, we forget about all the other issues.
My problem with my dick is that I can't feel much when I am fucking. Unless I go a couple weeks without cumming.
So my wife puts me in a cage and I am good to go when she takes it off anywhere between 2 and 4 weeks.