• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Are these true black men??

• Thread starterRobert108
  • Start date

Black Mens Opinions

• Would U share a white women and her husband

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Would U consider using a White Male/Femminzing him

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Robert108

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2009
I find myself very intrigued by the topics here. Some things that are discussed I never heard of in the White Culture? I have known a few Black Men, Mostly Black Women, but had never heard of femminizing white men? Or the strong desire to have white women and to impregnate them..I admit that excites me...I do see in public beautiful, almost always blond, women with very masculine, apparently sexually potent Black Males. So this seems to be true..but Ive only known very sophisticated Black Males..Not the Aggressively Black Bull described sometimes here..are these comments for real or White Males pretending to be Black? I admit I am having feelings of Bisexuality but not for White Males? Something about the power and aggression of a Strong, much better physical appearance of the Black Male. I do hear a lot of homophobia from Black Men? And Their defintion of it..Apparently any physical contact with a White Male makes them Gay? I dont believe this..Especially if you are a proven Black Bull Breeder. Are there any Black Men who just get aroused by the power of taking a white Male? Would like to hear from as many as possible on their beliefs..but please no comments that Im sick or demented.Please keep and open mind....or at least detail your reason for feeling this way? Any extreme websites I might be referred to would be appreciated..to help me with my desires.

You are not sick. I am real black male. Trust me, I'm real to the point I stopped responding to ads here because all people wanted to do was collect my pictures. So I'm just being safe.

I had a bi curious side and explored it. The hubby was mainly just obsereving, but occasionnaly he touch and sucked(not my penis though). I never took him. I had no real motives to do anything with him. I had no desire toward him. However, I enjoyed the privelege of being in a couples love triangle. To be the third, so I did not mind the touching and sucking. It made me feel apart of the couple experience. I loved it.

I have felt bad about experimenting since I come from a relgiious black family. but I have been talking to other people and I've been getting over it.

However, I am now in the works of cuckolding a black husband(without his knowledge) and going for his gorgeous wife! Stupid, stupid husband.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have gone on record in here several times on this matter.

If it makes you happy then why are you hung up on what its called? This is straight forward to me. If you are bothered by being called bisexual then do not participate in bisexual activities. Heterosexual and homosexual are absolutes. I say this not to judge but to say that there is adifference in the definition. Oral sex is sex so allowing another man to suck you off does eliminates you from hetero. Big freaking deal! What consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business.

Homosexual - Has sexual contact with same sex
Heterosexual- Has sexual contact with opposite sex
Bisexual - Has sexual contact with either sex.

Users who are viewing this thread