Are we cut out for this?

• Thread starterCarolinaxxx
  • Start date

Carolinaxxx

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2021
Hey people. My husband and I are new to the lifestyle. Been talking about including another guy for about two years and finally did it. We found a great guy that just got divorced so he wants no part of a relationship. He’s really sweet, he’s attractive and well endowed. My husband likes him and he seems very low drama.

Last week we met up and had sex. We all went into it thinking it’d be a threesome. It started that way but my husband disappeared after a little while. I thought he went to get a drink or something . Honestly, I didn’t notice he left. I didn’t realize he was gone until I was almost finished with the new guy. I found husband in the kitchen with clothes on.

Turns out, he felt ignored and that he shouldn’t be there. I admitted I paid more attention to the new guy but that was the point wasn’t it? To hookup with him? New guys’ dick is twice the size of my husband which apparently made him insecure. So he decided to let me enjoy myself and leave. He said he wants me to still hookup with new guy because I “obviously enjoyed fucking him,” but he won’t join. He thinks maybe it’ll be hotter for him to just watch than feel inadequate next to new guy.

IDK, I really do want to keep having sex with the new guy but does it sound like my husband and I are heading down a dangerous road? He keeps assuring me he’s fine watching. I love the big kick of spice in the sex life but don’t really want to ruin my marriage because of it. When we started this, I was really excited to experience other men. I don’t want to quit now but will if it sounds like husband has a problem with it but is afraid to say so.

• Love
Reactions: NineToad, hairbear1954, crt and 7 others
Its very admirable when a hotwife is willing to hold back on her own pleasure to not risk losing what she has with her husband.
In my experience, jealousy will always be there and its part of the spice for him. For me, I think you just need to sit down and explain to him your concerns, and listen to his words but tone as well, he might want to egg you on down this road but has trouble voicing it. Sometimes its easier to pretend to go along with something when its really what you want all along. I'd arrange for another session and have assess the situation again the second time.

• Love
Reactions: john master, toolman2c, Stephusta and 1 other person
For a husband to decide to share his wife is a monumental step. Doing so in an MFM has a certain expectation, that expectation is that he will be 1/3 of the activity taking place she will be 1/3 and the other man will be 1/3. Makes sense doesn't it. For him to be ignored or left out of the event is, well, to put it bluntly, somewhat rude.

Is it jealousy, is it frustration or is it anger that caused him to just leave and get dressed. That's what you know don't know but you need to discuss it with him to find out. Ignoring him then not even noticing he was gone says a lot and none of it is good.

You both need to have another discussion, this time, do you want to do this again what are the expectations, is it that you want to experience other men or you want to experience this man more. If you to you want to be alone with the man discuss that, if you want another MFM discuss for that, but this time make sure to include him equally, you might find a different outcome.

When all is said and done this lifestyle isn't for everyone

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Stephusta
Yeah, y'all need to talk.

A part of this is what a friend of mine called "Christmas". He was relating to me about having a threesome with his then girlfriend and another woman. He said, "It's difficult because you know it's like Christmas--you have some old toys and you love your old toys but on Christmas morning all you want to do is play with your new toys." It sounds like that was where you were, and neither you nor your husband were prepared for that.

But you can't unring the bell, as the saying goes. That's just human nature, but y'all weren't prepared for it.

So now the two of you have a lot of work to do, and that starts with talking. You aren't always going to react like that, and it may become what he wants it to be. Also, does he always have to be present? If not, then maybe sometimes you can see a man without him being there until everyone is comfortable with it. If he always has to be present, is this a jealousy thing? Or can you mitigate it by making a conscious effort to include him during playtime?

I don't think any of us can tell you whether you and your husband are cut out for this. You obviously don't know given the question. If you don't know, how can we know? We don't even know you or you husband either one.

The best we can do is give some advice. Here's some advice: the two of you need to talk. A lot. Just talk a lot. And it's great that you are willing to stop if he cannot do it.

Reactions: hairbear1954 and toolman2c
Carolinaxxx said:
Last week we met up and had sex. We all went into it thinking it’d be a threesome. It started that way but my husband disappeared after a little while. I thought he went to get a drink or something . Honestly, I didn’t notice he left. I didn’t realize he was gone until I was almost finished with the new guy. I found husband in the kitchen with cloths on.
First let me say I think you guys are cut out for this. Now that you guys have had your first extramarital experience it doesn't seem like either of you want it to stop. Sounds like his feelings were hurt. Of course you didn't notice he was gone. You were in the height of passion. Perhaps you thought he just decided to watch. Sounds like you had a nice orgasm.

Carolinaxxx said:
Turns out, he felt ignored and that he shouldn’t be there. I admitted I paid more attention to the new guy but that was the point wasn’t it? To hookup with him? New guys’ dick is twice the size of my husband which apparently made him insecure. So he decided to let me enjoy myself and leave. He said he wants me to still hookup with new guy because I “obviously enjoyed fucking him,” but he won’t join. He thinks maybe it’ll be hotter for him to just watch than feel inadequate next to new guy.
During MFM it's all about making the woman get lost in her pleasure. Sounds like you did. It's up to the two guys to make that happen. If your husband wanted to participate rather than just watch, it was up to him to find ways get involved. I credit him for telling you he felt inadequate around this guys bigger cock. It's a guy thing. The problem is how he handled it. His feelings were hurt so he pouted and left. You agreed to a threesome not to having some strange guy with a big dick come over and fuck you. That totally changed the dynamic. He should at least have stayed to support you. Your husband needs to become more comfortable with his sexuality. It would be absurd for him to gage his participation on the other guys cock size. Remember it's not the size of the wand but the skill of the magician.

Carolinaxxx said:
IDK, I really do want to keep having sex with the new guy but does it sound like my husband and I are heading down a dangerous road? He keeps assuring me he’s fine watching. I love the big kick of spice in the sex life but don’t really want to ruin my marriage because of it. When we started this, I was really excited to experience other men. I don’t want to quit now but will if it sounds like husband has a problem with it but is afraid to say so.
I don't think you are headed down a dangerous road. I think you are heading down a road to pleasure and excitement that few are willing to take the risk to experience. I believe him when he says he wants it to continue. No I don't think he has a problem with it. Hell I'll even bet it excites him.
You cant prepare a delicious fulfilling meal with out deciding what it is to consist of of who to invite and how they will participate. Perhaps he is fine with watching. I like to watch. Yes you need to talk more and roleplay. This lifestyle is all about the journey and not the destination. It is dynamic and not static. You can take many forks along the way. It all involves constant communication.
Having this kind of lifestyle is very liberating. Most women who experience it without the guilt want it to continue. Who wants the same cock for the rest of their life. Good luck and enjoy the lifestyle.

P.S.( My cock is only six inches. So if he would be more comfortable with that call me. I'd be happy to help. You are smoking hot!) :p

E33A2FF3-33EA-40A5-B3B4-C984DA9ED54B.jpeg)

Last edited:
Reactions: hairbear1954, toolman2c, HotrodD and 1 other person
zippless said:
First let me say I think you guys are cut out for this. Now that you guys have had your first extramarital experience it doesn't seem like either of you want it to stop. Sounds like his feelings were hurt. Of course you didn't notice he was gone. You were in the height of passion. Perhaps you thought he just decided to watch. Sounds like you had a nice orgasm.

During MFM it's all about making the woman get lost in her pleasure. Sounds like you did. It's up to the two guys to make that happen. If your husband wanted to participate rather than just watch, it was up to him to find ways get involved. I credit him for telling you he felt inadequate around this guys bigger cock. It's a guy thing. The problem is how he handled it. His feelings were hurt so he pouted and left. You agreed to a threesome not to having some strange guy with a big dick come over and fuck you. That totally changed the dynamic. He should at least have stayed to support you. Your husband needs to become more comfortable with his sexuality. It would be absurd for him to gage his participation on the other guys cock size. Remember it's not the size of the wand but the skill of the magician.

I don't think you are headed down a dangerous road. I think you are heading down a road to pleasure and excitement that few are willing to take the risk to experience. I believe him when he says he wants it to continue. No I don't think he has a problem with it. Hell I'll even bet it excites him.
You cant prepare a delicious fulfilling meal with out deciding what it is to consist of of who to invite and how they will participate. Perhaps he is fine with watching. I like to watch. Yes you need to talk more and roleplay. This lifestyle is all about the journey and not the destination. It is dynamic and not static. You can take many forks along the way. It all involves constant communication.
Having this kind of lifestyle is very liberating. Most women who experience it without the guilt want it to continue. Who wants the same cock for the rest of their life. Good luck and enjoy the lifestyle.

P.S.( My cock is only six inches. So if he would be more comfortable with that call me. I'd be happy to help. You are smoking hot!) :p

E33A2FF3-33EA-40A5-B3B4-C984DA9ED54B.jpeg)
Lol thank you! I thought I had to verify for my post to be up. Turns out I was just looking for it in the wrong place. Oh well!

Reactions: toolman2c and Focker
Thank you all for the awesome input. I clearly have much to learn! My husband and I definitely want to try again. We found an awesome guy after meeting some dickheads and no shows. I was in the wrong for not making my husband feel included but we talked about it. I made another mistake that I hadn’t considered. After talking further, he was confused that I orgasmed from intercourse. I told a white lie in the beginning of our relationship. I said I never came from intercourse. Truth is, I never come from intercourse with a smaller dick. He seems fine and said he just wants to watch next time and has been talking to new guy regularly since we meet up. Keep the advice coming and thank you all again!

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, liketowatchyourwife, Matureplay and 4 others
Carolinaxxx said:
Thank you all for the awesome input. I clearly have much to learn! My husband and I definitely want to try again. We found an awesome guy after meeting some dickheads and no shows. I was in the wrong for not making my husband feel included but we talked about it. I made another mistake that I hadn’t considered. After talking further, he was confused that I orgasmed from intercourse. I told a white lie in the beginning of our relationship. I said I never came from intercourse. Truth is, I never come from intercourse with a smaller dick. He seems fine and said he just wants to watch next time and has been talking to new guy regularly since we meet up. Keep the advice coming and thank you all again!
Sounds like you and your husband have come around to the right view of this, Ms. Carolina.

Something you should be aware of is, couples who are swingers often find they evolve into hotwife / cuckold husband marriages. The apparent reason is, it's much easier for a married woman to attract and seduce available men than it is for her husband to attract and seduce available women (for obvious reasons — generally speaking). Also, swinging marriages tend to be less stable than hotwife / cuckold husband marriages, for the apparent reason that in the former, an unspoken competition often develops as to who can bed more partners. The woman usually wins this unspoken competition (easily), which can lead to resentment on the part of her husband and the end of the marriage.

Thus, if your husband wants to be elsewhere in the house, or watch but not participate while you're taking a lover in your home, that's entirely appropriate. He may find it sexually satisfying to hear you or watch while you're being satisfied by another man.

BTW, Zipless has given you some good advice. In addition, please take care to protect yourself and your husband from the coronavirus. Remember the words of Ms. Dolly Parton (who made a $1 million contribution to development of the Moderna vaccine): "Don't be a chicken-squat, get your shot!"

Last edited:
Reactions: hairbear1954
I always want the other male to be the bull with a bigger cock. I want to lick his cum from her pussy and suck his cock hard again so he can fuck her again or she can watch the bull fuck my sissy-pussy.

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife
robbiewillskucku said:
I always want the other male to be the bull with a bigger cock. I want to lick his cum from her pussy and suck his cock hard again so he can fuck her again or she can watch the bull fuck my sissy-pussy.

IMG_20210321_075504_906.jpg

Carolinaxxx said:
Hey people. My husband and I are new to the lifestyle. Been talking about including another guy for about two years and finally did it. We found a great guy that just got divorced so he wants no part of a relationship. He’s really sweet, he’s attractive and well endowed. My husband likes him and he seems very low drama.

Last week we met up and had sex. We all went into it thinking it’d be a threesome. It started that way but my husband disappeared after a little while. I thought he went to get a drink or something . Honestly, I didn’t notice he left. I didn’t realize he was gone until I was almost finished with the new guy. I found husband in the kitchen with clothes on.

I enjoy my wife going with other men and she has freedom to do what she likes as long as she is safe and with men who will not abuse the relationship then great, I do not participate at all . If your husband says it’s ok then it probably is , this might seem odd ,but if you don’t push him away and perhaps spend some good time with your husband and selectively spend time away with your bulls/ boyfriends then it should be ok, the fact that you receive pleasure with other men shouldn’t effect things with your husband but keep an eye on how he is coping and step back for a while if you suspect it’s too much for him, for me I prefer not to be present and cope quite well despite a little jealousy from time to time

Carolinaxxx said:

Sounds to me there's some frustration from his part.

As a Bull i've seen this before and even couples splitting up because of the guy feeling frustrated.

A couple i'm dating now had kind of the same isseu. Guy sounded really childish when saying you don't need me with this and you're enjoying this very much don't you. Had to step up in a dominant way telling her and later him wath to do. She the first few dates allways had his dick in her hands or her mouth, even dictated the position we fucked in.
He now kind of taking his place in it and feels more comfortable, called me the next day last time and told after i left he thought they were done but they had the most intense loving sex ever when cleaning her up. He was even disgusted in the past when thinking eating another guys cum, now the dirty talk about what happened made him so crazy he even found it a hot idea.
As a Bull it's way easier. Don't love you and not going to, no jealousy or mixed feelings, just there for a few hard fucks and make you orgasm several times while we are having fun.

As advice i can only say try a experienced Bull or and have a good talk. Seen so many guys thinking it's heaven seeing their wives have sex with another guy. The hangover comes when they see her enjoy this maybe to much and squirt or orgasm hard on another guys dick.
His reaction sounds like he's split between the idea of heaven seeing this and sorry to say being childishly jeleous. Keep it and try to make it a real threesome, after a while the next stage of letting you enjoy alone will or maybe won't come. Don't force it from both sides, then you'r on the dangerous road.

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand