Are we expecting too much from first encounter?

• Thread startergina4black
  • Start date

gina4black

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2006
Me and my boyfriend have been fantasizing about having a black experience for some time now and we have almost gone through with it a couple times. We are considering trying it again in a couple months as I will be getting my tubes tied. First off, we are an attractive couple and expect someone we are attracted to also. Of course, the darker the skin, adds to the fantasy too. I prefer a thick cock to a long one and here comes the part that seems to put a stop to all our potential encounters. Part of my fantasy is to see my boyfriend suck cock and get fucked in his ass. He is willing to try on a real one as I have fucked him with a dildo from time to time. He would like to see me verbally degraded and would like to clean up my pussy and lovers cock, so I guess we would need someone who can cum multiple times. We have a great relationship and he can definitely satisfy me with his mouth or cock. He can be dominant or submissive, and really we just have fun with it (sex in general). The couple guys we met up with were well aware of all these things we desired and were gung-ho until it came down to it. 2 didn't show and the 2 that did said that they would like to fuck me first and see how it went from there. The problem is, is that this may be a 1 time thing, and if everything I think I want is not going to happen, then why should I go through with it? When I think about trying black cock, my fantasies almost always start out the same with either my boyfriend or me and my boyfriend sucking a strange dick and somewhere in there I get fucked as well as him, and of course I want to see him with a mouth full of cum. One last thing we won't compromise on is a VD test since we want it bareback. Has anyone else never been able to fullfill their fantasy because of too many demands or potential partners not wanting to uphold their end of the deal?

No Gina, you are not asking too much but you have to realize that most guys that claim to be Bulls or Doms are neither and are just looking for some easy pussy and do not understand that the couple that invites you into their sex life is really in charge untill a time that control is passed over if that is what everyone wants. Just because a person or couple wishes to express themselves sexually does not automatically transfer power to the new partner. I am a 46 year old Dom Bull living in southern cali who plays with couples only. I spend enough time with the couple, getting to know them and what they expect before any sexual activity. This takes time and effort because not all couples are honest just as not all potential partners are honest but is woth the effort when everything works out. Keep trying and no matter what do not compromise your requirements. You can email me at jivaro1@yahoo . com if you have any specific questions. Good luck gina.

Don't Settle

Will & Eve said:
That's such a good response I hate to add to it but I would also say, from a couple's perspective, that yes, you will find there's a lot more talk that's not backed up (on both sides) out there than there is anything real. That's not to say the real events are not good, generally they are. But it definitely takes a lot of effort sometimes to identify and connect with the right match.

The right person is usually difficult to find. It's not just two people that have to gel. It's three. That's what makes it tough. You have gotten great advice.

When you start this, you both will sharing your greatest treasure, each other. Make sure that the one you share it with, deserves it.